• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Candyflipping and MDMA

cherryboi

Greenlighter
Hello! Me and a couple of friends rolled at the beginning of this month, we took around 200-230mg each. And now we plan to candyflip in the beginning of the next month. Will we have a good time? Or will the tolerance affect our flip? I’ve candyflipped the day after a roll a couple of months ago, the comedown was pretty bad for a couple of days tho. But will one month make a big/bigger difference? We had an awesome time even tho we just rolled the day prior that time . Im asking just to be sure<3. Also dosages. We plan on taking 100-120ug each and 100mgs of mdma without a booster dose. Will we have a good flip or should we wait?

Sounds legit.

A month since your last dose of MDMA is an alright time elapse (two to three months is even better!). Your candyflip dosing also seems reasonable.
Enjoy. :)

Yea a month isn’t bad, two months is pretty good, three months is the target, six months is amazing and twelve months is saint status.

-GC

Hello! Me and a couple of friends rolled at the beginning of this month, we took around 200-230mg each. And now we plan to candyflip in the beginning of the next month. Will we have a good time? Or will the tolerance affect our flip? I’ve candyflipped the day after a roll a couple of months ago, the comedown was pretty bad for a couple of days tho. But will one month make a big/bigger difference? We had an awesome time even tho we just rolled the day prior that time . Im asking just to be sure<3. Also dosages. We plan on taking 100-120ug each and 100mgs of mdma without a booster dose. Will we have a good flip or should we wait?

Honestly, it just depends on what you want from the experience. Dosage, order and timing is absolute key to a candyflip.

Personally I think the true candyflip comes only when you've lost your sense of self/ego, because the acid was so deep. For me I think about 310ug of some absolutely quality acid i.e 2 of the Gamma Goblin Teachers Gaze blotters (155ug each), should do this. Maybe a bit more, but who know's, I'll make that decision in April. ;)

So anyway, when the acid begins to plateau and you're starting to get a grip on reality again, yet still a bit lost trying to remember who you are and what's just happened.

That is the moment when you drop the MDMA (Always at least 130-135mg for me [using mg scales], or I don't ever come up properly).

If you are prepared to lose yourself, then truly find yourself; as is implied in the meaning of the term candy-flip (i.e all the pure sweetness that comes to bring you/flip you back from a few hours of deep introspection, thus presenting you with the vibes of a utopian, tribalistic, psychedelic, ultra-focused human upgrade that you didn't even know was possible, then this is the way to do it.

Yea a month isn’t bad, two months is pretty good, three months is the target, six months is amazing and twelve months is saint status.

-GC

^And just to add to G_Chems completely on point post up there:

I’ve candyflipped the day after a roll a couple of months ago, the comedown was pretty bad for a couple of days tho.
G_Chems list with my addition on bullet point 6:​

1. Yea a month isn’t bad
  2. two months is pretty good
  3. three months is the target
  4. six months is amazing
  5. and twelve months is saint status
  6. But 1 day? Definitely the closest we're going to get to bad here. I mean, it depends on so many factors. Some people can handle multiple days rolling better than others, especially if they are new to it/don't abuse the drug.

For anybody still doing ggs please move on to more pure acid if your gonna use the net like a certain cat. high level acid trips should only be done with the purest of crystal batches GGs have some dark energy in them.

Last edited:
For anybody still doing gamma golbins please move on to more pure acid if your gonna use the net like dr.zeus. high level acid trips should only be done with the purest of crystal batches GGs have some dark energy in them.

With all due respect, it's been pretty much unanimous in every single report I've ever read from the gamma goblin LSD that it is highly respected and, if anything, literally shining with positive energy. My personal experiences have been an absolute delight in contrast to some of the shoddy and weak street acid that I've had locally over the years, as have my friends.

Incidently my first trip was with the original wave of (strong & renowned) Alex Grey Hoffman blotters, laid out on the art which is your avatar. When I was tripping on 2 Gamma Goblin Void realm (105ug I think?), I can remember thinking that it was pretty much on par with those Alex Grey blotters in terms of sheer quality, beauty & good vibes.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "they have some dark energy in them"?

With all due respect, it's been pretty much unanimous in every single report I've ever read from the gamma goblin LSD that it is highly respected and, if anything, literally shining with positive energy. My personal experiences have been an absolute delight in contrast to some of the shoddy and weak street acid that I've had locally over the years, as have my friends.

Incidently my first trip was with the original wave of (strong & renowned) Alex Grey Hoffman blotters, laid out on the art which is your avatar. When I was tripping on 2 Gamma Goblin Void realm (105ug I think?), I can remember thinking that it was pretty much on par with those Alex Grey blotters in terms of sheer quality, beauty & good vibes.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "they have some dark energy in them"?
they are not the purest possible crystal leading to mental confusion on the come up and peaks. And they have strong body load compared to the cleanest acid that is out there. They are also very underdosed in the realm of 60-70 ug. But LSD is on another level in my country so darknet tabs are quite weak in comparsion. The "street blotter" here has on average hit me harder than 3 void realms with zero body load and mental confusion leading to complete feeling of bliss and enlightment and heavy reality morphing visuals instead of the fractal colours of golbins. I believe they dont bless their batches and are out to make maxmium profit with crystal tainted by the blood soaked fields of south american cartels. But thats some hippie woo woo that few tune into. Mental confusion if your diving deep over 300 ug is to be avoided thats why careful consideration is needed for the quality of crystal to be done. I am sure if you tried the drzeus you will see thats is another level above golbin.

-GC
Haha, how's 14.5 years sound? 😉

Loving reading through this discussion just now guys. Huge respect for each one of you as true genuine pioneers and humble sharer of all life's experiences in pure honesty.

Even if I don't understand or agree with all you each say, I respect it and remain open to all angles.

You know I actually believe that this world is so illusory, and acfual reality to be so tangible, flexible, resconstructible, that seemingly radically contradictory ideas, facts, statements and realities can be true and in effect.

Sorry, very high on lovely herb and positive tripping afterglow as well I think. Now my little come down few days has passed, of feeling irritable, a bit sensitive and precoccupied but highly fatigued also.

Not bad, just not solidly good days. But tonight I see my mood is amazing suddenly and the weed is really elevating my mind and consciousness, way less anxiety as well.

Edit- just to be clear, I didn't mean to imply that I ever do disagree with or not understand what you guys say, I just reserve judgement and take things on board for contemplation and I genuinely look up to all people. I am forever thinking that people who are younger than me like sports stars for example on television are actually older and more grown up.

Like, Roger Federer, Rafael, Nadal, Lewis Hamilton, Cristiano Ronaldo etc for example, I always think that they're like 5 or 10 years older than me when it's almost any other way round haha!

Okay back to my vape and digging some music. I'm high on acid I tell you (well 1cP/1P). This is why I do it, I would never have felt such a pure strong good feeling and state of consciousness coursing through my body and mind right now if I had tripped this week.

Last edited:
Tripsitter, surely this suggests your idea of clean and dirty acid could be false? You go on and on about "clean" LSD, even when presented with experience reports like Tranced. What makes you right and them wrong, I'm sure you both know what you felt? Which suggests the psychedelic experience is highly variable. Example: You take a new tab and experience negative side-effects for some reason or another. Maybe you're tired or haven't been eating properly, but it's unrelated to the quality of the LSD. Every subsequent time you take that design you think its "dirty" acid, and you feel the same negative effects. Even if you don't change your mind, that's your choice and you're free to believe whatever you want, but please stop bringing up this same argument every time someone mentions LSD.
On the subject of candyflips, I used to love them. LSD always produced a fair bit of fear when taken alone, with MDMA it was completely different. The fear disappeared and I could finally enjoy the mindset and visuals. I'd disagree on timing of doses though. I always enjoyed taking them together and just redose on MDMA as needed, but each to their own.

Tripsitter, surely this suggests your idea of clean and dirty acid could be false? You go on and on about "clean" LSD, even when presented with experience reports like Tranced. What makes you right and them wrong, I'm sure you both know what you felt? Which suggests the psychedelic experience is highly variable. Example: You take a new tab and experience negative side-effects for some reason or another. Maybe you're tired or haven't been eating properly, but it's unrelated to the quality of the LSD. Every subsequent time you take that design you think its "dirty" acid, and you feel the same negative effects. Even if you don't change your mind, that's your choice and you're free to believe whatever you want, but please stop bringing up this same argument every time someone mentions LSD.
On the subject of candyflips, I used to love them. LSD always produced a fair bit of fear when taken alone, with MDMA it was completely different. The fear disappeared and I could finally enjoy the mindset and visuals. I'd disagree on timing of doses though. I always enjoyed taking them together and just redose on MDMA as needed, but each to their own.
Once you tried many different qualities of crystal they all become pretty clear that most people have never gotten around to doing the cleanest product possible evident in the mass praise for inferior product that people closer in the LSD community and chemists know. Im not the only one that cautions agains't GG's and that groups shady as fuck blood soaked business. Chemists know the truth and i can easily pin point what crystal is "holy clean" or inferior. High quality product is important when doing heroic doses and frankly GG's have sent so many people into psychosis due to their mental confusion its not funny. One just needs to look at psychedsubstance and see the entire LSD game is on level in our streets of NZ than the poor imitations that flood these mass markets these days. For 15 years i have seen all various crystal from non skilled amateurs to pros.

they are not the purest possible crystal leading to mental confusion on the come up and peaks. And they have strong body load compared to the cleanest acid that is out there. They are also very underdosed in the realm of 60-70 ug. But LSD is on another level in my country so darknet tabs are quite weak in comparsion. The "street blotter" here has on average hit me harder than 3 void realms with zero body load and mental confusion leading to complete feeling of bliss and enlightment and heavy reality morphing visuals instead of the fractal colours of golbins. I believe they dont bless their batches and are out to make maxmium profit with crystal tainted by the blood soaked fields of south american cartels. But thats some hippie woo woo that few tune into. Mental confusion if your diving deep over 300 ug is to be avoided thats why careful consideration is needed for the quality of crystal to be done. I am sure if you tried the drzeus you will see thats is another level above golbin.

Do you have absolutely any evidence that it's "not the purest possible crystal" and that this in turn leads to mental confusion on the come up and peaks (which has never happened to me on GG bloters, at all, or anyone I know)? Or that there has a unanimously strong body load?

. I believe they dont bless their batches and are out to make maxmium profit with crystal tainted by the blood soaked fields of south american cartels.

Evidence?

They are also very underdosed in the realm of 60-70 ug.

Members of Energy Control have publicly stated that it is near impossible for them to accurately dose LSD blotters, and hence their testing results for GG are likely inaccurate.

What you're saying sounds like complete anecdotal speculation based on your personal experiences or ideas, and do not reflect the objective reality that is shared by many others. If you can get stronger LSD than Void Realms (which are the weakest GG blotters), then that's great. Let's remember that they are only (supposedly) 105ug though, and the weakest GG blotters available, so it's hardly surprising that they didn't knock you for six.

What is "Candyflipping"?

You take enough LSD so that you weather the trials and tribulations of a solid dose, then as the peak subsides, which should be 3-4 hours in, you take a dose of MDMA and it brings you back with an upgrade.

Here's something that was posted (not by me) on a lost webpage some years ago. It's a pretty well known and good summary.

I didn't write this, I found it on a forum.
How can I possibly describe how candyflipping has enhanced my life over the years? No words would be sufficient. Done properly, a candyflip captures all the profound wonder of LSD, coupled with the confidence, poise, and spiritual opening of MDMA. It is a truly a wonderful gift, but allow me to warn you ahead of time that it's pretty difficult to do right, and requires a lot of planning and forethought, even more than acid does by itself.

Normally one should never try to combine two drugs, especially two as powerful as acid and E. Candyflipping doesn't just refer to the combination of the two; it refer to using them in a staggered method that produces an entirely unique effect that is unlike either of the drugs by themselves. So first of all, never take acid and E at the same time, or even within an hour or two of each other! This will produce a sort of drunken intoxication which you might find fun (or you might find unpleasant, like me), but in either case it does not qualify as candyflipping.

Candyflipping requires that the relative "peak" times of the two drugs (from the 1hr mark to the 3hr mark with E, and from the 1hr mark to the 4h mark with acid) do not overlap. You can theoretically do it in either order, but I (and friends of mine) have always done it with acid first, E later. The most important thing to know, that I have deduced by careful (and sometimes unpleasant) experimentation:
Take your E exactly four (4) hours after taking your acid!

Why is this so important?

Well, if you take your E early (like say, after 3 hours) your acid peak won't be done yet, and the drugs end up sort of fighting for control of your brain. This is not a very fun sensation; you end up feeling lethargic and sort of light-headed. You may come out of it after an hour or two, but you will have missed the "candyflip" and will be just left feeling like you took a lot of drugs, and sometimes slightly spacey depending on the person. (Editor's Note: Not everyone agrees about this; one person sent a comment saying that they don't get much effect doing it this way, but they have a "brilliant" time when they take a low dose of MDMA about 45 minutes before ingesting LSD.)

If you take the E late (say, after 5 hours) you'll get a similar effect as taking your E too early, but probably not as strong. After 45 minutes or so it will clear up and you'll find that you're just rolling from the E, and it's not much like you took two drugs at all, more that you just took one after the other.

Another important thing is dosage. Taking less acid causes it to come on more slowly, and as a result taking your E at the four hour mark may actually be too early. Taking a lot of acid works great as long as you can handle it :) but in this case you may want to take your E slightly earlier, say at T+3:45. Generally I just recommend a normal dose, 3 hits of standard blotter paper, but again there's nothing wrong with more as long as you can handle it.

With E, you probably want to take a minimal dosage, or else it will just overpower the acid and you'll be rolling (not a bad thing, but you'll miss out on the candyflip). If you have a batch of pills and you normally take 1.5 pills to roll, then probably try either 1.5 or 1 pill. In a nutshell, it's better to err slightly on the side of a low dose than on the side of high.

The Candyflip Effect

I like candyflipping all around better than any other drug (or drug combination) because in many ways it is very close to being sober as far as your mental state, but it allows you to access all the really excellent effects of acid (music sounds great, sense of profoundness, insightfulness) and E (poise, confidence, self-love and love for others) without the downsides (the "confusion" and scariness of acid, the running-around-hugging-everyone effect of E).

The candyflip moment, as I think of it, is about half an hour after you take your E. The acid confusion seems to lift off of you like a heavy fog suddenly dissipating. The room suddenly seems more open (this is very dramatic if you're someplace with a high ceiling). You are suddenly instilled with a sense wonder and awe at the amazing things our world has to offer, a feeling that you have power over your own destiny, and a sense of purpose to do the things that are important to you. And there is an incredible feeling that something profound and important is about to happen.

Watching someone who is in the midst of a successful candyflip is pretty cool, too. Their entire demeanor gains a perfect confidence, without the slightest hint of arrogance. Their skin seems to glow. The eyes are probably the most dramatic: they grow wide and bright, like those of a child, but wiser.

My favorite candyflip activity is looking at a powerful laser and listening to really good trance coming out of big speakers, but that's just me. :)
Health Stuff

I guess I should mention this since it's going onto this website. Basically, candyflipping is one of the more rigorous drug experiences you can have, especially if you do it at a party. The entire thing lasts a really long time (9 or 10 hours total) and you expend a lot of resources. I make sure to sleep in super late the day before I am going to make a candyflip, and dose myself with lots of vitamins in the previous week. Then I make sure I don't have anything making demands on my time in the next day or two following the candyflip so that I can sleep as much as I need (which usually isn't all that much, but sometimes it is).

So, to summarize - this is a really awesome experience that I would recommend to anyone. Just be sure that you are prepared (both mentally and physically), have a good setting to do it in, have your drugs pretested and in proper dosages. By "pretested" I don't just mean that you've done the EZ-Test on them, I mean that you have tried them before in a controlled environment so that you're not only sure of what they are, but how much you should take. You also should not attempt it until you are fairly familiar with both LSD and MDMA (like, you've used each at least four or five times). And don't forget: four hours! Use a stopwatch so that you do not mistake the proper time to take your E.

That is a candyflip.

For anybody still doing gamma golbins please move on to more pure acid if your gonna use the net like dr.zeus. high level acid trips should only be done with the purest of crystal batches GGs have some dark energy in them.
Once you tried many different qualities of crystal they all become pretty clear that most people have never gotten around to doing the cleanest product possible evident in the mass praise for inferior product that people closer in the LSD community and chemists know. Im not the only one that cautions agains't GG's and that groups shady as fuck blood soaked business. Chemists know the truth and i can easily pin point what crystal is "holy clean" or inferior. High quality product is important when doing heroic doses and frankly GG's have sent so many people into psychosis due to their mental confusion its not funny. One just needs to look at psychedsubstance and see the entire LSD game is on level in our streets of NZ than the poor imitations that flood these mass markets these days. For 15 years i have seen all various crystal from non skilled amateurs to pros.

Having tried Teacher's Gaze and Voidrealms many times, I can say that other tabs only ever matched how clean GG tabs felt, with most blotters I ever had being inferior in quality.
This has been reported to me by several people that have no clue who GG is supposed to be.
I would beg you to consider that GG and his prints are very popular and therefore copying his prints and laying low grade LSD on them must seem a very good idea to many unscrupulous individuals.
In fact by how you speak about them having a high body load I can only say that the GG tabs I had always had ZERO bodyload to speak of, and I would be inclined to question if what you had really was made by GG.
With all due respect, ofcourse, I'm just really pointing out how it is likely that many a copycats exist, especially seeing as GG does not do retail quantities so most people can only buy through a retailer.

Last edited:
Having tried Teacher's Gaze and Voidrealms many times, I can say that other tabs only ever matched how clean GG tabs felt, with most blotters I ever had being inferior in quality.
This has been reported to me by several people that have no clue who GG is supposed to be.
I would beg you to consider that GG and his prints are very popular and therefore copying his prints and laying low grade LSD on them must seem a very good idea to many unscrupulous individuals.
In fact by how you speak about them having a high body load I can only say that the GG tabs I had always had ZERO bodyload to speak of, and I would be inclined to question if what you had really was made by GG.
With all due respect, ofcourse, I'm just really pointing out how it is likely that many a copycats exist, especially seeing as GG does not do retail quantities so most people can only buy through a retailer.
Yes i have seen complete copies of his art before originating out of asia and australia containing tested 25x-nbohs on them. Maybe the batches have changed since i tried a bunch of them in 2017. I know back in 2016-2017 he had alot of issues with underdosing and most of them felt weak and foggy and off. So i accept maybe its now refined and alot better in 2019?

Yes i have seen complete copies of his art before originating out of asia and australia containing tested 25x-nbohs on them. Maybe the batches have changed since i tried a bunch of them in 2017. I know back in 2016-2017 he had alot of issues with underdosing and most of them felt weak and foggy and off. So i accept maybe its now refined and alot better in 2019?

I have tried his batches through a retailer in this year so in my experience it was excellent stuff. His 105ug print felt clearly stronger than "generic" 200ug stuff.
I would attribute that to a high purity crystal being used.

I have tried his batches through a retailer in this year so in my experience it was excellent stuff. His 105ug print felt clearly stronger than "generic" 200ug stuff.
I would attribute that to a high purity crystal being used.
in 2017 when i tried the 105 it felt closer to 50 ug. I usually expect a dose around 100 ug to give a good trip of 12 hours with very apparent OEVs during peak and a few moments of complete divine magic. each synth batch will be different and i was to quick to judge and maybe i was just unlucky back then and had some from a rougher synth that didn't go as well.

in 2017 when i tried the 105 it felt closer to 50 ug. I usually expect a dose around 100 ug to give a good trip of 12 hours with very apparent OEVs during peak and a few moments of complete divine magic. each synth batch will be different and i was to quick to judge and maybe i was just unlucky back then and had some from a rougher synth that didn't go as well.

As far as his words go, he uses either JoR crystal or Aztec crystal now.
He is mentioned in the CoR list as one of the official layers and distributors.