Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candyflipping + amphetamine (?)

stefchoto1

Greenlighter
Hello!
I've had my fair share of expirience on mdma (crystal mdma, e pills) and also amphetamines! We're talking simple amphetamine form, the pure dopamine-enhancing stimulant. I like mixing both, as I get the euphoric feeling from mdma and also the focus from the amphetamine. I like taking them at raves (techno), but rarely in my everyday life, although I have a history of amphetamine abuse. I don't like doing e pills only or mdma as it most times gets too overpowering and I can't dance, I feel too excited and I'm too high to function. That's why I throw in some amphetamine in the mix. When I'm on amph + mdma I feel amazing! I can dance forever, I feel excited, social and energetic! Now, about my psychedelics expirience, I've done 2c-b 10ish times and ejoyed it every single time! LSD 2 times, felt mild. I was told I my LSD tab 150 mcg, felt milder and underdosed. So, let's get to the point. I read every forum on candyflipping and I'm down to do it. This time my LSD is legit, it's tested and I'm told the tabs are 160 mcg. I have no questions regarding candyflipping, rather the combination of candyflipping and amphetamine. Will mdma overpower me again, even though I'm flipping? Because I read that some users expirience very strong stimulant effects on the come up. Is that true? Because I want an intense, stimulant-like pleasant trip. I've done a lot of raves and it just feels like home to me, I'll be going with a lot of friends, on every new party I meet new people and the all-around atmosphere is nice. Never had any bad experiences at a party. So, should I mix the flip with some amphetamine, or will the mdma and lsd stimulate me enough?

Although I am the first to admit I preach without even considering practising, in the interests of placing HR first I feel obliged to reiterate how much more harmful the combination of mdma and amphetamine sulphate is compared to when they are taken individually. When I first started going to raves / clubs / you know what I mean at the age of 16, naturally I started with amphetamine before progressing to ecstasy use about 18 months later. Of course, as a greedy brit at the height of the UK dance explosion in the mid 90's, my pill consumption over the course of one night quickly escalated to ridiculous levels, and even when I finally realised that I could only 'come up' (i.e.roll / get full effect curve) from 3 - 4 pills at the outside in one night would still take 6 or 7 just for the sake of it in order to keep speeding and avoid facing the comedown. After developing a habit of dangerous consumption throughout late 1998 through 1999 I eventually developed a new ritual, taking speed at the start of an evening and using the charge from that to keep me going as long as possible in order to try and hold off getting pilled up until midnight at the earliest.

But as I continued to abuse my brain more and more and my anxiety levels increased, I became more impatient when out as even with the speed, all I could think about was getting an E down my neck as once twisted my anxiety would naturally disappear. However, in early 2001 I was at one of the most spectacular productions the country had seen to date and having arrived already wired from a half gram of top notch whizz I quickly became impatient and ended up double dropping within an hour and as I was desperate not to leave the main arena due to the fear of not getting back in in time to see the first couple of what was a night full of headline jox I initially ignored how hot I was becoming as the come up from the 2 strong yips was so mint. But within 10 mins of starting to 'roll' (I hate that word but it does the trick) I suddenly felt very sober and realised that I had stopped sweating while continuing to burn up Thankfully I quickly saw sense and approached a security guard who kindly and compassionately rushed me to the medical centre as it was obvious that I was experiencing a classic case of ecstasy induced hyperthermia, responsible for many of the early ecstasy deaths in the UK before safer dancing guidelines became common knowledge. It was caused of course by acute amphetamine poisoning from taking and combining too many stimulants over a short space of time.

I understand that this is not the MDMA forum and apologise for the TL;DR anecdote above, but I've just had a pipe of coke and got carried away. I do have a point though and it is this - I have continued to combine the drugs ever since but by leaving more sensible gaps in between pre - dosing with speed and taking the pills a couple of hours later and one at a time (or if using crystal not exceeding 120 - 150mgs per dose, the average content of a decent domestic e in the late 90's / early 2000's). Last time I went out I took speed at approx 9pm, my first of 3 caps of crystal at midnight and finally 200ugs of 1P - LSD about 3.5 hours later as soon as the e began to fade a little. The combination with any classic psyches with whizz is about as risky as it is with ee's so all should be ok if one doesn't smash it all in one go for as I have pointed out (probably unnecessarily and very long winded) it is the combination of amphetamines that carries the most risk.

Thanks for the long answer, the more information, the better! The amphetamines here in bulgaria are not very pure (strong) and I usually snort a fat one pre party, then maybe another one around 2 am, so I should be ok. I'm planning to drink about 2 to 3 liters of water for the whole evening, since the water is pretty fucking expensive 3 bucks for 330 ml. Anyways, my plans for the evening are as it follows:
#a nice line of amphetamine(not to be confused with meth) at 10 pm
#enter club around 11 pm and immediately the acid
#by 12:30 I should have full-blown visuals, then eat the e pill
#1:30 main dj arives and i should be peaking
#redose half a pill every 2 hours, depending on how i might be feeling
Side note: I'll be going to the after party which will last until noon the next day

I took 440mg of vyvanse by accident because I thought they were my mints, what should I do?

I took it half asleep at like 3am and now I just have a headache..

You should be fine, whatever could have happened already did, and you're alright. Nothing to be concerned about

Thank you so much, I like was freaking out... I didn't even mean to THAT'S THE SHITTY PART

Do you have experience with acid + amphetamines already?

I think with a very mild dexamph dosage it's okay with acid, but I find the narrower linear thought patterns less interesting. What's more, it can make you pretty damn restless.

I see a couple of things in your plan which I really wouldn't recommend: adding amphetamine into the mix when you haven't even tried candyflipping seems like a bad plan especially since candyflipping tends to be rather high in synergy and intense in a particular way, and even moreso since you want to start with amphetamine rather than holding on to it to maybe dose a little bit of it after you have taken the lsd and mdma and it's not enough somehow.

And yes I also agree with stee: mdma is much more taxing when you have a high body temperature and also together with lsd it is notorious for the exhaustion / hangover the combo can cause. Amphetamine will make all of this worse.
Being too high to function is something you might wanna prepare for here anyway.. using amphetamine to keep a somewhat level head does make sense but it's reasonable only when you start out with rather low dosage of lsd and mdma.

Candyflipping in my experience puts you in another world, the mdma and lsd empower each other to make you both 'dysfunctional' in that empathogenic way and psychedelic way... i don't really get how you read every forum on candyflipping and not conclude this? Why would you expect a pleasant stimulant-like trip, implying that it would not be overpowering as you describe it? That overpowering is basically the point of candyflipping if you ask me, and if you are not prepared for that do not add amphetamines to it lol, but try it in another setting first.
Just taking LSD in a party-setting alone can be a real challenge and something to learn to handle.

Yes dosing lower can make an experience more manageable, but just be aware that the unusual synergy can be unpredictable, and amphetamines don't always simply make you more functional.... with potent psychedelic effects it can also make you flip more, potentially even become paranoid etc.

Sorry i don't think you have quite the right expectations and you don't seem to be realistic about the parts that are unpredictable.. this would be fine if you actually had a view on this as being ready for intense, novel, potentially crazy experiences but instead it seems like you wanna "contain" it.

Trying this for the first time at a party with the various tricky aspects I listed doesn't make this such a good plan unless you either let go and just embrace that overpowering effect this time, or change your order and/or dosage of the drugs.

I guess I didn't use the right words, so I'm going to clarify what I meant by ''xtc overpowering me''. As I mentioned I, and every mdma user that I know, has an issue dancing when dealing with huge amounts of the substance. I don't know the word in English as I'm not a native speaker, but I'll try to describe it further. Sometimes when you get too much of the stuff in your system you are not ''rolling'', but it rather overwhelms you and you are feeling so ''good'' that you can't even dance. That's where amphetamine comes in hand to me. As stated above I read that the stimulant kicks in pretty hard on the come up of mdma, and that's okay for me, but when the mdma peaks(while candyflipping) will the stimulant wear a bit off and will I get overwhelmed(I hope you already know what I mean by now)? Is that the right time to dose a bit of amph? Also the more intense the expirience, the better*in terms of visuals, euphoria*. I just don't want the x to prevent me from dancing, because I'm feeling so good!

*About the comment I made on being dysfunctional, I meant being unable to dance, not solve math problems

I had a few nice trips doing LSD+MDMA+speed, and even adding a bit of ketamine sometimes into the mix. But one time I ended in the hospital. Dose low with people you trust in a safe setting if you want to go that way.