candyflippin

From what I heard... It's a lot of Fun... I've never done it for a personal, reason of not spoiling myself... It's like doing Acid without any of the 'Paranoia' you get when Acid sets in, but you get all the visuals, which are amazing when you are candyflippin, since, the E makes you feel those visuals... My friend does it all the time and loves it... He says it's sensory overload... There is so much stimulus going into your head all at once!! It's fun, but be ready, and do it some place fun, like an amazing club... If you are in the Toronto area, go to Guvernment, SENSORY OVERLOAD, indeed!!!
------------------

I have candyflipped most of the times I have rolled and I love it!! It makes the me roll a lot harder. I would recommend it!

Candy fliping is really phat. i never tried it before but my lil brother did, and he was tripping balls and rolling madd hard. he said its like a whole mind a nd body high put together. And candyflipping is basically taking e with lsd. hipp flipping is e and shrooms. sorry i just wanted to clarify that.
Happy rolling! =o)

hello hello..hmm candyflippin, ive always wanted to try it and it sounds like a great experience but im just really worried about a bad trip and that i might not be able to handle all the sensations going on. .. .ive heard some wacky stories about acid (by the way ive never done it) and just wonderin should i try it by itself first or just hope that i have a good flipp????? any advice, much appreciated.

I have candyflipped a bunch of times, and in my opinion candyflipping is far and away the greatest drug experience i have ever had... if your gonna candyflip i highly reccomend that you also have some weed and nitrous, it makes it super intense.... It can be especially intense and i have had out of body experiences, in which i have met God... not that i believe i actually talked to God, but just to let you know that it can get really crazy!!!! but the next day you will feel 10x more strung out than if you did e alone, but it is definitely worth it!!!

I'm kinda a drug purist, and I like to experience each sensation by itself (and I haven't rolled too much, so I want to enjoy it at it's fullest and purest for awhile), but I have candyflipped once and it was very intense and great. I ended up having too much acid and I was so twisted it blew my mind (to the point where I didn't do acid for a few months). But I do have to say that the E definately makes LSD a lot easier to do, it takes the paranoia out of it, there's no way I could have handled as much LSD as I had had if I wasn't rolling with a positive attitude. If you're worried about bad trips on LSD, but want the visual experience, Candyflipping would definately be the way to experience that. But keep the acid dosages low, but use a standard dosage of MDMA. It can be overwhelming with too much LSD
wink.gif
As far as I see it, it's an experience for those who really love acid.

Candyflippin' is the best. Acid compliments the e very well making the roll feel much harder. But the acid always outlasts the e so if you wanna flip for a long time keep eating halves every 2 hours or so.

Candy Flipping is real good if you get the right Acid and E combo.
------------------
No E-puddlEs in front of the SpEEkers plEase!!

Since this forum is reserved for pill reports, I transfered this thread to the main discussion forum.
Thanks
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

I have candyflipped a lot of the times I have rolled and I really like!! Itmakes me roll harder and it seems like it lasts longer!!
I think you should try!!
Astrix