• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Candyflip: How to enhance MDMA effects?

cacaiobr

Greenlighter
Hey, I did my research, but it seems everyone who is candyflipping drop LSD first and MDMA later to enhance the LSD trip, I never candyflipped before, but between acid and MDMA I like pills better.

I'm looking forward to having a mix of acid and pills but I wanna make sure to enhance ecstasy effects, not acid. How should I take it? Pills first and then 1 hour later drop acid?
Thank you for taking your time.

Acid first, then once you start to come up take the MDMA. Make sure you've tested your stuff and work out a sensible dosage.

Thanks, so it is supposed to be always acid first no matter what? Because everytime I read a report about acid first it looks like the candyflip is like a stronger acid trip and I wish mine was like a strong mdma roll, but I'm not sure if it's even possible.

I don't know about supposed, but I think for the best experience it should be that way. LSD lasts longer than MDMA anyway, so even from a timing perspective you've got a better window to play with. You don't want to take the MDMA, come up, take the LSD and it take a good while to kick in. Enjoy the full experience of MDMA under the effect of LSD.

Mdma here where I live is hard to find and really expensive, I can't buy any more!

I found candyflipping to be an enhanced psychedelic roll. The LSD and MDMA are both enhanced, but the effects are unique in that it feels like a 'candyflip'. If you want it more rolly I assume doing less LSD and more MDMA would be the way to go, as Mazzab mentioned.

I asked a similar thread a few days ago . I'm the same as you an want a roll with something extra .
Do this:
0:00 take one average tab
+ 3-4:00 dose 120-150 mg MDMA

Thanks, so it is supposed to be always acid first no matter what? Because everytime I read a report about acid first it looks like the candyflip is like a stronger acid trip and I wish mine was like a strong mdma roll, but I'm not sure if it's even possible.
One of the reasons for taking the acid first is that if you do it the other way around you might end up peaking on the acid while you're on the comedown from the MDMA, that's not an ideal situation. I think the advice other posters gave you to adjust your doses according to what substance you want stepping into the foreground is the best way to go. The timing and dosage differ among people so it might take a few tries to get it just right for yourself. Have fun!

Last edited:
Thank you, guys. I'll try it on the weekend and post how it worked, if anyone is wondering!

When I've candyflipped in the past I've always taken an initial dose of MDMA crystal on it own first. This would be no more than 120mg in a capsule. I can't handle the rapid onset from bombing it in rizlas so always cap my doses. I then take bumps at regular intervals (no more than 50mg MDMA) for the rest of the night and these will contain acid, usually 1/4 tab, but sometimes a half. I have been told by a number of people to take both at the same time, but this never made any sense to me because of the differences in duration.

The acid and MDMA synergize together really well so bear in mind you're going to have an intense time and may want to reduce the dosages of both. If you enjoy the stimulation and empathy that MDMA provides, but also enjoy psychedelics, this is a combination that needs to be tried.

For anyone who will wonder about it and find this topic:

I took half a blotter of LSD and one pill of E 1:30h later. Unfortunately, it seems like a deep and everlasting psychedelic trip, I almost felt no effects of the pills (even though I can asure it was a good one) as the lsd took control over my mind and body. It was not good at all, since I don't appreciate to lose touch with reality. Next time I'm going to stick with mdma alone!