View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candyflip but not

w0nky

Greenlighter
I have now candy flipped 3 times succesfully and have enjoyed myself every time.
However, my favourite aspect of MDMA is the ability to communicate with people and hold close intimate easily flowing conversations and i feel like this aspect is reduced when LSD is added into the mix.

I am easily able to communicate and understand conversations however i seem to misinterpret them in the sense that i tend to hear sarcastic undertones and i often think that people are implying things that in reality they are not and it tends to annoy me

My question is as follows:

If drop my tabs at 12 in the afternoon and enjoy the day on acid and then later that night, when the acid has worn off (for the most part), ate MDMA, what would the trip be like?

Up until now i have dosed maybe at T+2:00/3:00 so i have no experience with eating MDMA well after the main trip is over

Would it be like rolling with enhanced visuals? Would it kick the trip back in? Would it feel like a normal roll?

Thanks

I think the MDMA will cause the residual effects of LSD to become more apparent, but I think the experience will mainly feel like rolling. Hard to say, I've certainly taken MDxx at the tail end of trips and have found them to feel more like a weird, trippy version of themselves- for me at least, very enjoyable...:)

I have done this once before and it was a strange, but by no means unpleasant, experience. I had dosed the LSD early in the morning (8 o'clock sharp) and when the acid trip was almost over, about T+12, I dosed .2 of MDMA. Now usually when I take MDMA I come up within 30 minutes but this time I did not even begin to feel anything until T+1. After I started to come up I felt really sleepy--nothing too unusual for MDMA; my come ups are always somewhat soporific, but then I start rolling and I am no longer tried lol--and I swear too I lied down on my bed and I fell asleep! Haha how funny is that? I didn't wake up for two hours and when I awoke I was rolling (a very strange feeling to wake up and be rolling let me tell you, very disorienting) but not rolling hard. It was the roll you feel after the first wave crash. I cannot explain why this happened but all I know is that I slept through my first wave of euphoria. I do not remember having any dreams while I was sleeping but I bet they were pretty crazy! So that is my experience and I have only done it once. I am not sure if this is a common thing to happen but either way it was fun so no love lost.

The MDMA will feel slightly different due to the residual effects of the LSD, but it'll mostly be due to your mind and body being so tired.

In regards to sleeping after taking drugs, I've noticed that whenever I've taken a drug and fallen asleep right after, I always wake up high, but I always feel that sleeping makes the drug noticeably weaker. One time I fell asleep right after eating 1.75g of shrooms, and when I woke up, I was BARELY tripping. I also fell asleep after eating some MDMA, and when I woke up, I was BARELY rolling. Very disappointing :(.

I have now candy flipped 3 times succesfully and have enjoyed myself every time.
However, my favourite aspect of MDMA is the ability to communicate with people and hold close intimate easily flowing conversations and i feel like this aspect is reduced when LSD is added into the mix.

I am easily able to communicate and understand conversations however i seem to misinterpret them in the sense that i tend to hear sarcastic undertones and i often think that people are implying things that in reality they are not and it tends to annoy me

My question is as follows:

If drop my tabs at 12 in the afternoon and enjoy the day on acid and then later that night, when the acid has worn off (for the most part), ate MDMA, what would the trip be like?

Up until now i have dosed maybe at T+2:00/3:00 so i have no experience with eating MDMA well after the main trip is over

Would it be like rolling with enhanced visuals? Would it kick the trip back in? Would it feel like a normal roll?

Thanks

This is interesting to me, because I've felt this way before while on LSD and mushrooms. I think its probably some deep-rooted psychological issue that I needed to work through.