• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Candy flipping lsd overpowering xtc pills

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
The other day when I was at a woods party all night rave I popped some rely potent xtc to start the night off these pills were so strong I started hallucinating and my jaw was literally shaking lol but as soon as I took a couple of lsd tabs it felt like the acid overpowered the pills and I just felt like I was triping was awesome tho lsd makes me dance like crazy

How long in did you take the L? You dose high enough and it will overpower. Trick is to use the LSD’s ability to magnify emotions to help magnify the positivity of the MDMA, at least for me. So the dosage needs to be on the low to medium end.

-GC

How long in did you take the L? You dose high enough and it will overpower. Trick is to use the LSD’s ability to magnify emotions to help magnify the positivity of the MDMA, at least for me. So the dosage needs to be on the low to medium end.

-GC
About 2 or hours after I eat my pill once the lsd kicked in I stopped gurning and felt mainlyy triping with a slight mdma body buzz I only eat two tabs of unknown dosage maybe about 100 ug as the visuals weren't crazy

Ahh I gotchya, yea depending on your frequency and past use it’s possible a roll could die off by the time you got hit by the LSD.

Ive actually never dosed that wat before though so not sure what exactly would happen. I always eat the LSD first even by only 15min, but usually an hour before the MDMA.

Also if you didn’t take a booster dose rolls can drop off lot quicker than if you did. A booster dose gives a more gradual descent, plus an extra hour peak.

-GC

Ahh I gotchya, yea depending on your frequency and past use it’s possible a roll could die off by the time you got hit by the LSD.

Ive actually never dosed that wat before though so not sure what exactly would happen. I always eat the LSD first even by only 15min, but usually an hour before the MDMA.

Also if you didn’t take a booster dose rolls can drop off lot quicker than if you did. A booster dose gives a more gradual descent, plus an extra hour peak.

-GC
I don't roll as hard but still get a decent affect especially from the pills I'm getting atm ones enough two floors me and usually I roll for 5 or 6 hours what if I took the mdma/xtc pills after the peak of the acid would it spangle me lol

I don't roll as hard but still get a decent affect especially from the pills I'm getting atm ones enough two floors me and usually I roll for 5 or 6 hours what if I took the mdma/xtc pills after the peak of the acid would it spangle me lol

Now that I have tried, and yes you’ll be properly spangled lol.

-GC

The other day when I was at a woods party all night rave I popped some rely potent xtc to start the night off these pills were so strong I started hallucinating and my jaw was literally shaking lol but as soon as I took a couple of lsd tabs it felt like the acid overpowered the pills and I just felt like I was triping was awesome tho lsd makes me dance like crazy
Imo that's not a candyflip.

You just took LSD after XTC.

Woods party all night rave sounds fun as hell. I got a badass kinda underground festival coming up at the end of September I can’t wait for!

-GC

Yea but they were taken together whilst both were in affect
Afaik a candyflip is taking LSD and then when its peaking, at an hour or 1`1/2, drop the MDMA.

Mind you I only did this once they way I thought it should. Very messy experience. Not an bad one but very little recall what happened.