View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candy flipping advice?

Justin1j2j3j4

Greenlighter
So tomorrow I'm candy flipping. I would like to know what should I do in terms of eating before my trip? Should I not eat should I eat? What would make the trip better?

Eat a solid meal about an hour before you dose. You don't want your stomach to be full when you dose, but you'll probably go several hours without eating while you trip and you don't want to starve.

I eat during my trips though usually. I want to know what would make both of them the most effective.

Even if you eat during your trips, you should still eat a meal before you candyflip because the MDMA will neutralize any appetite for quite some time. As for what foods said meal should consist of, I would say the standard pre-rolling fare: dark chocolate (I eat 90%), grapefruit juice, vegetables and some complex carbohydrates for energy. I don't know about an orange/OJ; I know that it palliates some of the neurotoxicity of MDMA but I have read conflicting reports about Vitamin C's (or niacin) effect on LSD-- some say that it enhances the visuals whilst others say that it can lessen a trip. Of course, I am neither a nutritionist nor a chemist so what I recommend is based on personal experience, online research and what I have read from others. As for dosing, LSD first, MDMA second. Wait until about the two hour mark after eating the acid, when things really start to groove, and then drop the ecstasy. Have fun and let us know how it goes!