• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Candy flip blackout? PM me

Intghrn

Greenlighter
Yesterday i found an old tab of acid in my freezer and bought a cap of molly and i think i OD'd. Everything was going great untill i started getting overly shaking (i already shake due to my prescription of Lithium), there was a red pulsing in my eyes, it took me at least 10 seconds to answer any question from my mom, and sounds were repeating themselves over once, not echoing but repeating. I was so scared i was rocking on the ground and i could feel every movement twice repeated. After id say 20 minutes. So i ride my bike the the store for a pak of squares. When i light my square outside of my house i feel it again and drop to my back. i remember trying to call my mother but i couldnt and it took me a minute to let out a scream. I woke up in my room without the bike and phone (i left them outside). I goto a mirror and i have bloody bruises on my face and hands along with a chipped tooth. My questions are 1.) this was the MDMA it couldnt have been the tested lsd? and 2.) could this be a normal M OD or a reaction to medications? Aany help is appreciated but id like PM's.8o