• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candy Backflip- MDMA before AL-LAD + Demons!

blur878

Greenlighter
Ok folks, here’s one for ya.

So, from time to time, myself and some old friends get together for a great rage weekend. Good friends, good music, good food, and of course good drugs! General good vibes everywhere. We usually try to catch the Sublime with Rome show every year. This past weekend was our annual get fucked up with Sublime show.

We get to the show right on time. Missed the first act…Tribal seeds, meh… but right on time to grab a beer and pop 100mg of MDMA, before the Dirty Heads came out and brought the house down! Amazing show. Love rolling and singing along to my favorite bands!
Dirty Heads close their set and now it’s time for the boys from Long Beach. I pop another 100mg to keep me going throughout the show…and God damn did it ever! I swear man you haven’t lived till you are rolling balls and hear 3,000 people scream “187 ON A MOTHER FUCKIN’ COP!!” What a great show it was. The other people in the crowd where just so nice. Splifs being passed throughout the pit, I even accidently knock some dude’s 12 dollar beer out of his hands while I was going nuts and dancing…he just pointed at me and gave me a huge bear hug…then we sung the rest of the song together…just great people. Great time, great roll.

Now the show ends, we all try to compose ourselves after the great time. We start walking back to my buddy’s place where we proceed to drink a few more beers. I pull out my stash of AL-LAD cut up three blotters for myself and some for my friends as well. We pop em’ and realize we are out of cigs…so I and two of my friends walk to the nearest gas station to pick some up I can feel the AL kicking in as I get in line to pay and took me a while to enter my card info correctly which really annoyed the clerk and other patrons. One of my friends stood guard as you could cut the tension with a knife lol.

Anyway we get out of there fine. Start walking back and I can feel this shit kicking hard. We get back to my buddy’s place it’s probably around 1am now and my two friends want to go walk downtown, I decide not too and just chill at the condo. I even remember one of them say “are you sure you want to be here by yourself?” as they know I don’t like to trip alone….never really had a bad trip before I just like having people around…..Anyway I said I’d be fine so they take off. I pop open a beer and light a J on the balcony then have a few cigs…I am tripping hard now, but it was very different than other AL-LAD trips I have had….it was very visual as it always is but on this trip I actually stated to see what I can only describe as Victorian like angel statues hovering in the air as I sat on the balcony. Very odd for me as I have never had manifestations like this on AL. I was enjoying it but felt like I should go in a put on a movie.

I am tripping so hard I have to stumble to the couch and figure out how to work my buddy’s entertainment system. I could turn the tv on and queue up the movie Moonwalkers 2016 supposed to be a movie about MK Ultra and the filming of the Apollo moon landing hoax. In my stupor I could not figure out how to turn the volume on so I sat in silence as the movie began. This movie is fucking weird! And it led to my downfall. As I sat in silence looking at the screen I start seeing very real looking devil faces laughing at me they had that layering effect so it felt like they were popping out of the screen at me…man I have never been so scared in my life….I felt like I was possessed, or there was evil in the house or something. I really thought that I was manifesting these devils; I cannot explain the fear that came over me. I jumped up, and was pacing back and forth…It was about that time that the front door opened and it was my two friends coming back from their walk. A rush of relief came through me when I saw them. They talked me down of the crazy ledge I was on and queued up some ultra HD nature film, this put me at ease somewhat but through the rest of the night I still had a hint of that evil feeling. Just had to get a good nights sleep to pass that.

Well there it is…I know it was long and if you got through the whole post then, thank you. I just wanted to post this because I was always the guy the guy calling people bitches for taking too small of a dose. I had never had a bad trip before and this one really put me in my place. I came away with a new found respect for these psyches. Thanks guys and trip responsibly!