• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Canberra-known dodgy pills (all read-these may be also circulating in your city)

tested puma's today "orange 3sec" (ez-test) will get verniers out to measure em tomorrow.

Hey All...
Mate of mine brought up this from Canberra about a month ago -
Red with pink speckles
Imprint of "HO" on each side, well pressed.
OMG - just realising now that i coudve been too smashed to noticed that they werent "HO" but "HQ"!! I figured the "HO" was symbolic of the christmas season?!
This changes everything...not tested, awesome roll 2.5 hour peak, smooth comedown, numb the next day.
See you all in Canberra (my home town) in January 2001, off to Uni of Can. and keen to roll with some more locals anytime!
Cheers
------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?

blue/light purple pumas
nazi's orange in colour swastica symbol
redface.gif
range(amphetamine)
pumas orange in colour puma symbol
redface.gif
range (anphetamine)
for all those canb ppl who hate to be ripped off

Further to those green Pumas, myself and a few others had them last weekend in Canberra and found them to be awful. Didn't have my tester on me, so didnt get a chance to test, but I was left in no doubt that they contain nothing more than a big fuck off dose of Ketamine. Basically, couldn't walk for well over an hour after taking it, absolute numbness all over the body. Scattered as fuck. Everyone else that had them ended up going home within the hour and cowering away all night. That'll learn me to leave the tester at home anyway.
On to better things, just took delivery of a big fat batch of massive blue barrells with a chinese symbol on 'em. All reports are that they kick ring - MDMA all the way... trusty test kit confirmed that!
Also have a couple of little beige splits. They're really thin, regular width, speckles throughout. Haven't heard any reports of these, but again, tested black straight away. Might be a bangin' NYE after all.

Yellow Chanel...dont go there!
round, double stamped, CC on one side Chanel on the other...tested orange in about 5 seconds...
bad pill, kidneys hurt, felt sick from it...although other people seemed to love them I wouldnt recommend them...

*bump*-please buy a tester Canberra ppl
$25 is hardly that much-and an indication of what your taking is far better than non.
Also, if a dealer wont let you test his wares then explain the benifits. If he/she still says no dont bother with them.
ciao
------------------
*I've tried most drugs but, Ecstasy would have to rate as being the sweetest of them all*

im with mr giggles here buy a tester they sell them in adult stores or go to the eZ-test and send tristan an email
$50 bucks for a decent size bottle is the way to go, im on my second

im with mr giggles here buy a tester they sell them in adult stores or go to the eZ-test and send tristan an email
$50 bucks for a decent size bottle is the way to go, im on my second

I'll NEVER see these. My dealer tests!
But to add my say:
*** Crumbly HQ's!! Tested SPEED on E-Z Test kit! ***
Theses aren't the HQ's I got NYE... they were good. These are soft and easily flake apart!
[This message has been edited by FrEdDo (edited 08 February 2001).]

Yellow Butterfly - with blue specs.
Really weird test. Orange with traces of purple then after about 45secs went like a murky green/grey.
Checked pill reports and someone suggested they possibly have acid in them. Who knows? *shrug*

Red stars
red (with speckles)
star emblem
No score
slight bevelled edge
test orange to brown 2 sec
amphetamine like substance
------------------
*I've tried most drugs but, Ecstasy would have to rate as being the sweetest of them all*