• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Canadian "naval" warship steals herion on open Sea

Well phactor, that does mean that it's 100% true but I'll give some reasons that I ascribe to:

-One of the world's largest freshwater springs was located near here just weeks before the attack
-The pictures released from the attack were very professionally shot yet were supposedly taken right in the middle of the attack. In fact it was days after the pictures were released before the attack was over.
-Gives prime real estate to make the name Al-Shabaab into something people think is a relevant terrorist organization, prompting for an invasion of Somalia.
-US is making many military movements across Africa
-Mall the attack happened in is owned by a Zionist affiliated with Zionist terrorist organizations. (Might not be relevant but is very coincidental)

But mostly because:
-Alex Jones said so.

Something like this could never be proven, as the evidence has been erased if it is true. However I believe this was a false flag for the very reason anything else is: Political gain. There's more to gain politically than one would think in such an issue.

Also, a couple more things: The people in the picture do not look like the locals of that area
-Try to find a picture of an actual wound and not just 'blood' and torn clothing and dirt.
-Try to find a picture that doesn't look like it belongs to a non-profit organization asking for money overseas (lol)

Oh, and US and Israel (very much so Israel) are embedded deep into Kenya's government.