The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

RCs Canadian AMT

tired of crap

Bluelighter
Anyone try that batch of amt from our sketchy Canadian friends? Its been out a minute now and wondering if their amt has been trialed/tested?

Ive never had an issue with them but I know theyve had issues in the passed.

Not sure who they are, as it should be on Bluelight, but if they've had issues in the past, I would test it before using it.

Most definitely
I was hoping someone had tested / titrated it… Idstill test it myself obviously but ya know lol

I just submitted a sample to drugsdata for testing. Will update when I have more info!
Just want to say thanks for your efforts. Posts like this really help add to the knowledge base. Also you can't get any safer than sending it out for a test.

Keep us posted.

@tired of crap and @JackARoe - will do - I just checked. Hasn't resulted yet. My last sample submission took about 3 weeks all in, I think I submitted this most recent batch about 2 weeks ago. So should be coming up somewhat soon.

@tryptakid any word? Just checked getyourdrugstested and I see a recent result for AMT ... but it is for the succinate and I thought our Canadian friends were selling the fumarate

Yes, the result from drugsdata came back as NMT, though it seems that GCMS is probably not well adept at determining which positional isomer it may be.

That's interesting. I only ever confidently stated what a compound was when I had both NMR and GC-MS data available.

The Hinsburg test is a general test to see if an amine is primary, secondary or tertiary.

Yes, the result from drugsdata came back as NMT, though it seems that GCMS is probably not well adept at determining which positional isomer it may be.
Did it come as free of adulterants?

Does NMT even feel like aMT at all?

Id been under the impression its more similar to DMT and not empathogenic.

That's interesting. I only ever confidently stated what a compound was when I had both NMR and GC-MS data available.

The Hinsburg test is a general test to see if an amine is primary, secondary or tertiary.
I've actually been wondering for a while how reliable some of the data posted on drugsdata is. I think for some things it's probably totally fine, while others I think it's probably a best guess scenario. It is strange to me that they would call it NMT when they can't differentiate, yet it was submitted as suspected aMT.

Incidentally, I also submitted something sold as Mescaline. I then resent in to confirm as I wanted to make sure I'd not mistakenly grabbed something from the wrong batch. Both times they're identifying it as TMA, but the way they're reporting it seems different. Thoughts?

I've actually been wondering for a while how reliable some of the data posted on drugsdata is.

I think they are pretty good, not perfect, but do seem to put in the effort, ordering reference standards if needed, etc. They are

Incidentally, I also submitted something sold as Mescaline. I then resent in to confirm as I wanted to make sure I'd not mistakenly grabbed something from the wrong batch. Both times they're identifying it as TMA, but the way they're reporting it seems different. Thoughts?

So those are the same sample? Yeah, in particular, its strange how they reported TMA twice with that one sample.

@tired of crap
Have you sampled the aMT/NMT?
If you decide to try it, even 5mg of aMT should be slightly psychoactive if you don't have a tolerance to stimulants.
It shouldn't be a psychedelic effect at that dose, just a slight mood and energy boost.

@Phobos no, i havent ordered. Funds are tight and I was hoping these results would come back positively before I did

@tryptakid it appears that they have a reference for AMT based on passed results (some are from checkit but drigsdata actually has some samples testing as AMT from 2013. Though I do find it odd that another sample sold as amt from 2022 also came back as nmt. Are there similarities in there synths? Are vendors really not testing their shot before sending it out? Are people really not complaining (as nmt is farrrrrr from amt, in effects)? Or is there an issue with testing at drugsdata?)

Had you sampled this trypta?