• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Canada Province/Territory Legal Possession Graphic

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
This basically tells you how old, how much and how you can buy. This is from the gov’t of Canada website. I can’t speak for any province other than Manitoba but we have same day sourier service which the graphics don’t mention

ts5qwNFl.jpg

n320TeGl.jpg

IAiMfJkl.jpg

Tom

@Thomas Davie any idea why some is 18 and some is 21? Strength/thc content?

Yup. Bill C-45 allowed nationwide consumption at 18. provinces/territories are free to set their own age limit as long as it’s not less than 18. Just....different social forces in each location. Another weird thing is that it leaves areas of consumption, growing, age, times of store hours and delivery services (or not) up to each province/territory.. Nope, nothing is based on THC limit except for public possession of extracts, which is set at 7,000 mg. Say 7-10g pf concentrates or 14ish vape cartridges.

Tom

Last edited:
I think the quality and variety and freshness is way better than we could get when it was illegal.
maybe the prices are wonky but we are not talking big bucks on the consumer end.

@nohandsjoe speed tablets would be fun
cannabis is dreamy pain relief.

I am wrapping my head around the fact now that I got the perfect genius pipe and bc bubble hash in the stash that I prefer being an acid head than a pothead. 40 yrs back it was the other way around. I have always seen some value in speed, if there is a set of tasks before you but haven't seen any meth in 30 yrs.

I've had the privilege of not being someone who needs to worry about being unjustly hassled/profiled by cops, but lots of people don't have that privilege, and it's those people who I feel get the most (totally deserved) benefit from legalization...

Euh... Please consider testing that particular theory in Montréal-North, urban center of a province where "systemic racism! doesn't even exist in PM's own politically-driven bubble! Mind you.

🤔

I wish Oregon citizens much better luck trusting their local representatives, though in the case of Earl Bluemenauer i'm quite already confident that plain basic reason shall win out there at last!

But certaily not on sacrificed parts of TrudeauManiac land anyway, as the war has only begun!! (n)

No longer having to meet with a dealer who sells hard drugs on the side...

Too bad mine is out of business curently, as my recollections of his "service" visits feel generally pleasant, though i must admit the nature of black market was a challenge in itself... My best awakening years date back to before Trudeau actually. But i'm no "elite" insisting the cops must continue their duties, or end up KILLING a French-speaking Montréaler over 8 oz. Which reminds me it turns out the verdict in the important cause of SPVM-GTi agent Christian Gilbert is due this month and this may very well set the tone across all of Canada in the future. Hence i suggest all those who care for such matters may want to pay closer attention in the next week or so, if the court proceeds as previously announced, that is. Though observing the not-so-subtle mediatic prepartation seen around here it i'd say the right to do worse is about to be won by our "elite" class, again...

In The Name Of Children.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Toronto Police Services run their own pot shops. I wish the media would expose them.

Agreed about electoralism and would even add mass-media needs to get exposed too...