• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Canada - Liberals approve first saliva screening roadside test for marijuana

Yea my body is very strange with cannabis. I always felt I had an endocannabinoid deficiency cuz I grew up with horrible asthma and nausea/appetite problems. Soon as I began smoking my asthma went away never to return and I could finally eat normal foods, not only that but began to experiment with healthier foods out of curiosity. The asthma disappearing was huge tho.

It varies for me. I have seen that thread and think I’ve posted in there cuz I’ve had some symptoms from minor use over the years. Like really minor use, then my urethra feels like it’s on fire or my frequency gets all weird. Strangely my use hasn’t changed much but the symptoms have gotten much better, besides the frequency. I think some of the batches befire had an impurity causing me those symptoms.

But I’ve had this level of frequency even before trying K. I think it has to do with my cannabis and opiate use effecting hormones.

It’s all likely combined to give me what I deal with today.

-GC

How do cannabis and opioids have a downstream effect on urinary function?

I know opioids make it harder to piss, harder to contract the the bladder…but what else do cannabis and opioids do (hormonally I guess) that affect urinary function or sensations of frequency etc