• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can you use methylone (BK-MDMA) two nights in a row and still get good effects?

jess046

Bluelighter
I have two big nights coming up that are pretty important for me and I want to have a good time. I have some BK I was planning on taking both nights, but I'm worried that on the second night I won't be able to get any good effects and will either a) not have fun or b) take too much and end up going overboard to get 'high' (though I do have reasonable self control)

I've been doing BK for awhile every weekend with no diminished affects or tolerance really (300-400mg seems to be the limit, as in, up for about 10 hours and feeling amazing, whereas 100-200mg is a good, short high). I've done it as close as three days in-between with no tolerance...but the next night might be too close...I don't mind if I have to do a little more, i.e an extra point or two, as I'll probably have a break after this weekend, but I don't want to waste my drugs if I won't get a good high and just shitty stimulation.

Would it be okay to take piracetam before as a pre-load on both nights? Never tried piracetam with BK, only during the week after using for study and recovery.

My dosing plan was as follows:
Friday night, dose at about 9pm: 1 point
Redose at 11pm: 1 point
Redose at 12pm: 1 point
Redose at 1-2am: 1 point
Probably end up in bed by about 5-6am on this regime, maybe cut out one re-dose. Take 10mg Temazepam to get a good night's sleep.

Saturday night, dose at about 10pm: 1 point
Redose at 11, 12 and 1.

Will the temaz interfere with Saturday's high at all? Should I try a different benzo for sleep?

The Temazepam will diminish the effects of the Saturday night roll. Benzos tend to dull the effects of stimulants/opiates/amphetamines. I'm not too sure about Methylone and how similarly it acts like MDMA but if it's very similar the second roll will be greatly diminished even without the Temazepam added in.

Save it for next month. Rolling two days in a row is not very effective.

Moving to ED.

LOL^

but yeah less effective on 2nd day, always seems to happen to me on amps.

@WWM-Benzos potentiate opiates don't they?

Well, I don't think BK is very serotonin based because I can redose for hours and I always get good effects. I've just never tried it two days in a row.

If it was as serotonin based as MDMA it wouldn't be working anymore anyway as I've been using this stuff for ages. Now, after abusing real MDMA every weekend I definitely noticed diminished effects and redosing was often futile, but not with BK MDMA. I think they work a lot differently than we understand, which is why I'm surprised this thread has been moved to the E forum as I never thought of BK as E. Different drugs. BK is more like mephedrone or meth for me.

I guess I'll just see how everything goes and play it by ear, maybe try and avoid the temaz. How long is the half-life of temaz? Would it be out of my system by later that night? If worse comes to worse I can always pep up the 2nd night a little more by doing lines of meth instead I guess.

LOL^

but yeah less effective on 2nd day, always seems to happen to me on amps.

@WWM-Benzos potentiate opiates don't they?

In a sense. They have a synergy in the brain and make each other stronger yes, but the effects of the benzo usually outweigh the opiates and will (in my experience) almost completely remove the opiates euphoria.