• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Can you use meth recreational long term?

You ever watch Louis Theroux documentaries on the BBC? He did one episode about meth, and there was one older gentleman he interviewed at a needle exchange who had a 100 dollar a day IV meth habit, which he was completely unapologetic about, and he surprisingly seemed pretty functional as far as it goes. Louis Theroux also interviewed his wife (also a meth addict) and took a tour of his house, their situation didn't seem that bad (although they had done shady shit in the past to feed their habits like prostituting the wife out, etc)

It's still not sustainable if you value yourself. That last time i had it i could fully see why people get addicted. It gets you so much more focused and motivated boring tasks like cleaning the house or fixing things seem enjoyable. The problem is none of the important life affirming shit gets done. I decided to pack in stims but if I'm going to use any stims on any special occasions it will be meth or mdma.

I first tried Meth two years ago. Since, I have used it recreationally and have had no issues with addiction or even scares. No, I don?t take it to parties, or do it every time I?m trying to have fun.
I?ve done Meth 6 times total, maximum.
I do have rules.
I don?t smoke it.
I don?t shoot it.
I eat, and stay hydrated.
I know when to brush my teeth and take cold showers.
I do not stay up longer than about 30 hours, then I will sleep. I don?t buy large amounts. The first way I used was smoking, and I didn?t like the feeling of wanting to keep puffing on it, knowing I was well in the clouds already. So I tried snorting it. Doesn?t make you feel the need to redose. Smaller amounts go a longer way.
I also grew up with a single parent that was an addict. So I have a very strong grip on not going down that road.
People say it?s impossible to recreationally use, unless you have ?incredible will power ? but in my case, I seen what drugs did to my mom, and how it affected her family. And the aftermath. So, that in its self will steer me clear from even getting close to losing myself to any drug. But once in a great while a little bump or two is nice. A lot of the reason people get addicted imo, is they may not first use the drug as a ?getaway from reality? but I feel as if that what it turns into for people who do get addicted and I may be wrong. But I don?t use it as a get away. It?s just fun to do seldomly.