• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you trip on morning glories twice in a row?

maytricks

Greenlighter
So I orderered 1000 seeds online I took about 300 yesterday but barely felt anything. I was thinking of taking 500 today would that work? I just chew them up and swallowed them yesterday on a completely empty stomach. Should I have eaten something? The nausea was low but it just felt like I had a couple of beers no visuals or anything. I was completely sober 3 and a half hours into it

Do a CWE. It makes 300 feel like 500 chewed up ones. You want an empty stomach. 300 isn't a ton but you will have some tolerance so 500 will do something but it probably won't be great. I usually do 1.5x to 2x as much for a second day when I'm feeling it.

You can always drink more while tripping too.

You can do it again the next day, but it would be better to wait a few days at least, or better to wait at least a week. First of all, psychedelics produce short-term tolerance rapidly, so you need a lot more the next day for the same effects. 500 seeds the next day after 300 will probably feel much like the 300 did, but if you wait a week, 500 will be a lot stronger than 300. All serotonergic psychedelics (lysergamides like morning glory seeds or LSD, tryptamines like mushrooms, and phenethylamines like mescaline or 2C-B) are cross-tolerant with each other, so if you take morning glories, mushrooms would be weaker until you wait also.

Besides that, your brain will thank you if you don't make a habit of taking psychedelics two days in a row.