• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you test diazepam?

PieceByPiece

Bluelighter
So I'm thinking if I was to buy some diazepam, is there anyway I could test it to see if it's legit or fake? Can you tell otherwise?

Thanks.

There are reagent tests that are intended to differentiate between different benzos, a quick google search should put you in the right direction.

However the pills may be fake in the sense that they could be street pressed from illicitly manufactured diazepam, no at home test will be able to differentiate between pharamceutical and street pressed pills.

just google the imprint on the pill...

Apparently you aren't aware of the scale and scope of clandestine drug manufacturing going on these days. Millions of home-made Xanax pills are all over North America right now, and some don't contain xanax, or are spiked with cheaper RC benzos. There are also tons of fake Oxycontin tablets going around that contain fentanyl and fentanyl analogues. The imprint proves nothing, there are people selling homemade xanax of practically every imprint now. It's not at all a stretch to think that your diazepam pill could be fake, there were reports of fake valium coming from a darknet vendor recently.

I'd also like to find a reagent test for diazepam that excludes other benzodiazepines, but I can't find anything. I'm tapering using valium and it's really important that I get real pharmacy pills as the underground manufactured stuff is unevenly dosed because they don't have the proper equipment to mix the fillers, binder and other ingredients properly. The different powders tend to separate leading to hotspots and unevenly dosed pills.

There are tests, but we don't allow pill/drug identification questions. In most cases the answer is impossible to be sure of.