• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you sniff benzos?

I never tried Ambien but the sleep walking effects intrigue me so I wanna try it Wonder what kind of fun I could get myzelf into. Wake up in the middle of the woods? Not remembering any of it so it's like solving a puzzle too? What an adventure. Lol

LOL I have actually done something exactly like this before, not from ambien, but from a shot of some insanely good H and a few klonopin thrown in.. I used to live in a house in the jungle, and I was so faded from combining those two I literally sleepwalked through my woods while smoking a cigarette in the middle of the night right after I took the shot.. I was practically comatose, nodding so hard.. I guess sleeping awake would be a good word for it.. I ended up at the end of my street rambling, nodding, and completely out of it lol.. it was fucking epic! its one time with H and clonazepam combined I actually remember..

Thanks I'm going to ask my doc for ambien. The effects sounds hella fun lol
Be very carful with ambien. It does give you a great feeling but one night I blacked out and took 90 10mg pills and totaled my vehicle. It's a fun drug but very dangerous. That was the last time I touched them and will never do them again. Just letting you know.

Be very carful with ambien. It does give you a great feeling but one night I blacked out and took 90 10mg pills and totaled my vehicle. It's a fun drug but very dangerous. That was the last time I touched them and will never do them again. Just letting you know.
Hi I saw the doc today got an rx for ambien. 90 Ambien pills is hella sick glad ya mad it alive!

I miss my ambien script. Could easily get another one. Maybe I should do that.

Don't sniff your benzos kids.

I miss my ambien script. Could easily get another one. Maybe I should do that.

Don't sniff your benzos kids.
Well said. don't Inject Ambien either cuz a dude on here lost his arm iving it

definitely makes some crazy stories it seems. Imma defo try it during the day cuz I don't wanna black out in bed. Just hope I can remember the event...well I guess if it's Crazy enough someone will tell me lol

If you snort a benzo then it still ends up in the stomach if you pull up your nose a few times and then swallow.
Then snorting benzos should not be less effective than swallowing them.

What dangers does ambien have? Is it more dangerous than zopiclone?

How much ambien do you guys take recreationally?
I noticed that when I take 10mg for sleep then sometimes my vision changes a bit. When I fixed my eyes on a carpet which has a pattern then it looked as if the pattern was moving.

If you snort a benzo then it still ends up in the stomach if you pull up your nose a few times and then swallow.
Then snorting benzos should not be less effective than swallowing them.

What dangers does ambien have? Is it more dangerous than zopiclone?

How much ambien do you guys take recreationally?
I noticed that when I take 10mg for sleep then sometimes my vision changes a bit. When I fixed my eyes on a carpet which has a pattern then it looked as if the pattern was moving.

If you snort a benzo it hits you faster, but does not last nearly as long. This speeds up the process of dependency and you are much more likely to experience negative effects in a shorter duration of time. Just eat your benzos. Btw there are a ton of threads about this already.

Ok, just skimmed this.

I suppose sniffing a benzo has mabye a 30 second advantage in timing to sublingual but sticking that benzo under your tongue hits you with the hardest and is most effective, more than an another roa.

Sure you can shoot or sniff whatever, don't mean it aint a good idea.

So if you at the point of sniffing something with a high BA you might as well see how putting in under your tongue goes.

Fuck it, I am a junkie and this is a bang for you buck thread.

As far as Z drugs, sniff them, can black you out, trust me, I blacked out during sex so many times it ain't cool and yeah I am a straight dude, dunno if I went into autopilot but was told I did so yeah.

As far as every action that crosses lines you should know the deal and if you don't you suck at everything.

In my experienceitdoest get you there and can be somewhat painful