• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

can you smoke weed that fell into bongwater?

nancy145

Bluelighter
Can you smoke the weed that youve dropped into bongwater and let sit for several days? (After letting the weed dry of course)

i would reccomend taking the weed holding it by the top open the bin drop it roll a blunt and procede to get nicely stoned;)

Sounds very gross but yeah you can, thc is not hydrosoluble so the weed should still get you stoned, just let it dry

Last edited:
I wouldn't. But you could. I would break the bus up before laying it out to dry to avoid any extra bacteria/mold growth.

He actually dropped in the toilet and just said bongwater so not to sound nasty.

theoretically yes you could take it from any water source (toilet included, yuck) and dry it to smoking standards. The heat will blast any residual bacteria so you don't have to worry about that; to be safe though I wouldn't use a joint or blunt with the weed in question since you would be placing it in your mouth directly.

Yes. As 4meSM said, the cannabinoïds are hydrophobic, so your weed hasn't lost its potency. Just let it dry first.