• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Can you see into the future on acid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychedelics are known to cause third eye activations, and the third eye is capable of non-linear perception. But you have to be very careful with that. First of all, if you are seeing the future, so what? Do you need to know the future? Does it change anything that you're doing now? Can you even fully make sense of what you saw? My experience of "visions" is that they are often incomplete or lacking context, so I can't make full sense of them.

All these explorations just lead right back here, to the now. There is no special power that will get you out of that obligation.

So you might as well just focus on your life and don't worry about future projections. "Third eye entertainment" is ultimately a waste of living.

Well what could Ketamine be cut with for it to last for roughly a year? This shit is so strong that if you put .1 in your drink you'll be fucked up bad for a year? this isn't normal ketamine. and it didn't just mess me up and make me go crazy, it does it to everyone, i know like 10 other people that's done it and it did the same to them. If you put a whole gram you're dead as fuck.
Ketamine could be cut with a 2C-x drug and give some very novel weird experiences.. 2C-x come in milligrams and can look like ketamine. White powder / fine crystals/

But not LSD.

It’s currently suspected in my area that such a combination is being sold.

You cannot see into the future. It has been alot of people claiming to do that and nobody seems to be able to produce anything with value to show other then big claims. Not that this is comparable to your case, but to explain, know several people with psychosis will have such a delusions. What it usually boils down to is our brains tendency to edit memories after they happen, to fit a scenario you imagine- without this ever having really happened like you think it did.

Ask yourself: what is most likely; that lsd makes you have supernatural abilities, or that a drug which drastically distorts how the complex brain experiences our reality might cause you to have the illusion of doing such?
I literally saw my own future though... Like im 99% sure i did, I saw me driving past a house and seeing her there with another guy and it happened, Like same house and everything.

I am not trying to be judgmental, at all, but if you took ketamine and a year later you're still experiencing stuff... it's not the drugs. There are no drugs that last for a year. It sounds like you're probably in a manic episode. Have any of your friends and family expressed concern to you?
I know it sounds crazy, but it really does last a year, there's like 20 people that have tried it and it did the same to them, the guy thast cooks it is some crazy redneck guy, like they intentionally made it that way to fuck people up, supposedly they mix it with a ton of LSD like half a gallon of liquid LSD or some shit, idk but it's the strongest drug on the planet.

I am not trying to be judgmental, at all, but if you took ketamine and a year later you're still experiencing stuff... it's not the drugs. There are no drugs that last for a year. It sounds like you're probably in a manic episode. Have any of your friends and family expressed concern to you?
One line and you'll be fucked up for a year, if you put a gram into someones drink it'll kill them, it's basically posion.

One line and you'll be fucked up for a year, if you put a gram into someones drink it'll kill them, it's basically posion.
556ff14a-a8b6-4a54-9acc-8996b78a6f2b.5e9ef88ffb8a62081393a86784b820d8.jpeg

Ketamine can alter memory in a way that creates the illusion of having experienced the future.

Erroneous memory as created by toxic delirium can turn out to be exclusively prototypic, that is, it is only an empty pattern that is devoid of actual events. When your brain starts recognizing this pattern in the present, it associates the events from the present with it and hence gives the illusion that you have also witnessed the events at the time that the memory was formed during the Ketamine experience. Those patterns are highly abstract and impossible to describe in words, and they are mainly only used for recalling the memory.

This is why you would not be able to write anything intelligible down from your Ketamine experience to make any viable predictions about the future, other than vague common things and stuff that could just happen by coincidence. However once events for the memory have been identified, it becomes so much clearer what it was all about at the time (when in truth, it was all about nothing).

I have only taken Ketamine by itself, and I found it pretty easy to discard those memories as erroneous, very similar to dejavus. I have also had a lot of those erroneous memories naturally. It feels surreal, like looking back at yourself from the afterlife, or something. Anyway, there must be some kind of automatic error correction running against this in the brain, as I find it is very hard to hold on to such memories and they will pretty much delete itself once noticed. Maybe if you added weird psychedelics the memories could turn out to be much more profound and elaborate?

Last edited:
Ketamine can alter memory in a way that creates the illusion of having experienced the future.

Erroneous memory as created by toxic delirium can turn out to be exclusively prototypic, that is, it is only an empty pattern that is devoid of actual events. When your brain starts recognizing this pattern in the present, it associates the events from the present with it and hence gives the illusion that you have also witnessed the events at the time that the memory was formed during the Ketamine experience. Those patterns are highly abstract and impossible to describe in words, and they are mainly only used for recalling the memory.

This is why you would not be able to write anything intelligible down from your Ketamine experience to make any viable predictions about the future, other than vague common things and stuff that could just happen by coincidence. However once events for the memory have been identified, it becomes so much clearer what it was all about at the time (when in truth, it was all about nothing).

I have only taken Ketamine by itself, and I found it pretty easy to discard those memories as erroneous, very similar to dejavus. I have also had a lot of those erroneous memories naturally. It feels surreal, like looking back at yourself from the afterlife, or something. Anyway, there must be some kind of automatic error correction running against this in the brain, as I find it is very hard to hold on to such memories and they will pretty much delete itself once noticed. Maybe if you added weird psychedelics the memories could turn out to be much more profound and elaborate?
Me too, I'm very delusional, What could this ketamine possibly be mixed with for it to sting? like i literally cannot get rid of this shit? Could it be cooked with Embaling fluid or some kind of preservative?

Psychedelics are known to cause third eye activations, and the third eye is capable of non-linear perception. But you have to be very careful with that. First of all, if you are seeing the future, so what? Do you need to know the future? Does it change anything that you're doing now? Can you even fully make sense of what you saw? My experience of "visions" is that they are often incomplete or lacking context, so I can't make full sense of them.

All these explorations just lead right back here, to the now. There is no special power that will get you out of that obligation.

So you might as well just focus on your life and don't worry about future projections. "Third eye entertainment" is ultimately a waste of living.
I see what you're saying but, if you could possibly see the future then maybe I could do something about it if it's bad. So it's hard to try not to try to remeber.

I’m confused what’s going on here? So this stuff shows you the future and causes chemical burns with residues being so caustic they’ll burn you a year later? WTF lol.

-GC
So this ketamine, is cooked with some other stuff i have no idea what, but you can only feel it if it's in your system. So if you get some on your table or whatever it might be it's a stinging feeling that you can't get rid of, water,bleach, gas, nothing can get rid of it. And no i'm not crazy, I know other people that it's happened to.

Last edited:
So this ketamine, is cooked with some other stuff i have no idea what, but you can only feel it if it's in your system. So if you get some on your table or whatever it might be it's a stinging feeling that you can't get rid of, water,bleach, gas, nothing can get rid of it. And no i'm not crazy, I know other people that it's happened to.

How long does the sting last after contact? What other details you have?

-GC

Ketamine could be cut with a 2C-x drug and give some very novel weird experiences.. 2C-x come in milligrams and can look like ketamine. White powder / fine crystals/

But not LSD.

It’s currently suspected in my area that such a combination is being sold.
I got sold something like this. Told it was ketamine, but the effects lasted for HOURS and were more like an extended DMT trip rather than anything I've experienced on ket. No idea what it was, but it was cool.

I don't see into the future, but my thoughts broadcast radio head style. Other people near me can hear them.

You cannot see into the future. It has been alot of people claiming to do that and nobody seems to be able to produce anything with value to show other then big claims. Not that this is comparable to your case, but to explain, know several people with psychosis will have such a delusions. What it usually boils down to is our brains tendency to edit memories after they happen, to fit a scenario you imagine- without this ever having really happened like you think it did.

Ask yourself: what is most likely; that lsd makes you have supernatural abilities, or that a drug which drastically distorts how the complex brain experiences our reality might cause you to have the illusion of doing such?
This.

LSD can certainly give you that feeling of being able to see the future but it's a hallucination.

"and if you put it in someone's drink you can see their future, I'm not joking" -- not sure what you meant by this but spiking someones drink is serious and morally reprehensible, it will not give you the ability to see their future.

This is a troll thread, and it has no benefit towards harm reduction whatsoever. Infact the OP is doing the opposite and spreading all types of misinformation. When others are pointing out the impossibilities of what he is saying he refuses to take advice, and continues the same behavior. Your either suffering from a serious mental illness or your a troll, sadly I'm leaning towards the latter.

Hope you find peace in life, stop using drugs.
They obviously don't mesh well with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.