• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Can you prep your body for a cocaine binge?

brifkin33

Bluelighter
I have a pretty reckless cocaine issue. Whenever I take delivery of an eight ball I typically go right to town by consuming large rails of the powder up my nose. I sip water to stay hydrated. The first hour is usually pure euphoria but after that comes pure hell. My body starts becoming severely dehydrated, i overheat, and my heart pounds through my chest the next few hours. It is awful. I know…the solution is to go easy at first BUT I have a serious addiction to inhaling rails right away. My question is this: would drinking a few bottles of iced cold Gatorade to cool my body prior to indulging lessen the after affects at all? Or no?

doesn't need to be ice colt, but the electrolytes and salt will certainly help. Try to be as healthy as possible, limit your binge as much as you can, and ensure that you get the rest and recovery you need.

I have a pretty reckless cocaine issue. Whenever I take delivery of an eight ball I typically go right to town by consuming large rails of the powder up my nose. I sip water to stay hydrated. The first hour is usually pure euphoria but after that comes pure hell. My body starts becoming severely dehydrated, i overheat, and my heart pounds through my chest the next few hours. It is awful. I know…the solution is to go easy at first BUT I have a serious addiction to inhaling rails right away. My question is this: would drinking a few bottles of iced cold Gatorade to cool my body prior to indulging lessen the after affects at all? Or no?
Can you eat ANYTHING while you binge cocaine? i mean anything. Just a little tiny veggie salad? 2 tomatoes with a pinch of salt? anything at all?

In theory (I’m not going to do this) if I laid in an ice bath and snorted coke would this prevent my body from overheating?
I am not an expert. But others here on bluelight, they are experts. This is a gut feeling.

Does not work. Ice bath makes your body want to warm up. Your body will fucking FIGHT to keep the temperature to be alive. And then you feel even more hot than without the ice bath.

Your biggest concern is overheating? Just drink plenty of water/electrolytes and keep some water on hand to douse yourself. If you have the means to take an ice bath during your coke binge then you have the means to take care of yourself during a binge.

Your biggest concern is overheating? Just drink plenty of water/electrolytes and keep some water on hand to douse yourself. If you have the means to take an ice bath during your coke binge then you have the means to take care of yourself during a binge.
How do I keep my nose from clogging and leaking for weeks later? Netty pot in between every half gram or so?

Cocaine deplete you of B Group vitamins and vitamin C. So dosing up on a multivitamin before and after is essential. Data from addicts entering rehab across all classes of stimulants drugs shows deficiencies in magnesium and zinc. So supplements there possibly a good idea. You are burning a lot of energy so some easy to digest protein as a meal earlier in the day a good idea.

Just about all the negative physical and psychological effects of stimulant use have a correlation with one or another B group vitamins. Not to say there is evidence that vitamin supplementation reduces those effects yet though.

I think I need to try being disciplined and just snort small lines. Feel how my body responds after 1-2 hours and then maybe do a few rails after that point. One time I drank liquor all night long in Scottsdale, AZ. I ran into a friend and he sold me some gear. He said “be careful, this is direct from the source.” I’m like “yeh whatever.” So I railed it out of the bag in the bar bathroom. Let’s just say I ended up in the ER that morning with massive chest pain. They had to shoot me up with a benzo to slow my heart down. Scary stuff. I’m flirting with danger.

This sounds like the best option really would be to spread out your use a bit more. This all sounds like classic over consumption.
So I'm not saying stop, just leave more time between lines.

Also for cooling down paracetamol/acetaminophen acts as a good anti-pyritic, which should help bring your temperature down. Though if you're railing loads of coke, it may poses unnecessary stress on the liver. So I would caution you to hold this as a last resort.

With cold drinks don't down them, sip them slowly, the hydration and coolness will be utilised better by the body this way.