• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you plug liquid lopermine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
I'm just wondering please don't call me I'm a terrible grown man and what I do or ask is up to me please don't answer unless your being serious thankyou:)

In this sub-forum you will only find serious people.
I don't know what Lopermine is, honestly. I think it doesn't correspond to any molecule. You mean Loperamide?

DocLad

Last edited:
Is there any presentation of liquid Loperamide? or do you mean to extract the Loperamide from the tablets? Why do you want to plug it in if it works perfectly by mouth?

DocLad

Is there any presentation of liquid Loperamide? or do you mean to extract the Loperamide from the tablets? Why do you want to plug it in if it works perfectly by mouth?

DocLad
I thought that answer would be obvious - stronger effects

And yes extracted from tablets.

He asked what your goal was because if your goal is to get high then it's going to take ridiculous amounts of pills and be dangerous for your health. If your goal is controlling withdrawal then it would be better to swallow them so they have better access to the opiate receptors in the gut.

Loperamide has been shown to cause heart issues when taken in doses higher then the recommended amounts, when taken in recreational doses it outright dangerous.

Isnt it kind of ironic to talk about plugging a substance thats sold as an anti-diarrhea medicine? ;P

Sorry for the off topic but loperamide isn't psychoactive, only is it in very high doses but, What dose of orally loperamide is enough to an opioid high?

Sorry to stay on topic but why can't some nerd who knows their stuff say if it will work, I find it hard to believe no one here can give me a good serious answer without telling me how much of a stupid idea of is I'm an adult I can do what I want

I'm not trying to say you can't do what you want. Honestly i don't think anyone would know because it's not something i imagine a lot of people attempting and this is coming from someone who uses the plugging ROA all the time. We just don't want to see you harm yourself, no one here said it was a stupid idea.

You can very well attempt it, i'm pretty sure there are lope suppositories so i doubt the act itself would be dangerous. The problem here is that you would have to use a lot of lope to get recreational effects or even quell withdrawal off a decent habit.

An adult behavior on your part is to accept that some people may find your idea stupid. So, when we give you a justification because the idea is stupid it's wise for you to listen to them possible reasons.

If I open a thread in the forum with the intention of taking MDMA by the eye and someone makes me see that my stupid, I have two options:
1. I can accept that my idea is stupid and look for another way to drug me.
2. I can offend myself and say that I am an adult and I do what I want without listening to the user's recommendations.

It is an example that I have exaggerated intentionally, so that you understand me.
No offense.

DocLad

That's just a stupid comparison.

Yes, I understand that this "exaggeration" may seem stupid, you're right. In any case, it is still instructive for you, perhaps you contemplate the possibility of correcting your attitude.

DocLad

I'm with DocLad and believe you should think about how you come across to people who have tried to help you. I left this open so you might get some responses but there really isn't any harm reduction value here so I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.