• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you plug benzos?

Can we close it? I'm the benzos expert, and aside from one or two available in suppositories, it isn'thappening, and, even with a proper solvent, your talking ~90% BA by mouth; you can't really improve that, and would likely just delay onset and reduce BA%

I plugged some pyrazolam the other day, and it worked fine. I guess it depends on the pill.

But pyrazolam is water soluble. I don't think plugging any water insoluble benzo would be worth it, it would probably work about as well as taking it sublingually if done correctly, maybe a little less because there is nothing to swallow afterwards. SL administration is supposed to come on quickly, but given the prep time of plugging this would not be an advantage. Benzos have no rush, and have an extremely high oral BA(greater than 90% often closer to 95%) and come on pretty quickly even orally, so as I said if you just ate the benzo(or put it under your tongue) at the same time you started prepping to plug you would feel it faster and absorb more of it instead of wasting some of your dose.

edit: make that plugging any benzo, its just that water soluble ones would probably work slightly better for plugging and often have a lower oral BA, so it would be less not worth it, but since there is no rush and if you are interested in speed of onset you can just take it SL or just oral for any triazolo benzo as those come on very quickly orally.

At the OP's request, his name was removed as author of this thread and no longer wishes to be associated with it.

Guess he didn't want people to know he was thinking of putting drugs up his ass? Maybe someone IRL found out his BL username, lol.

Last edited:
Guy was a first rate troll that's for certain. This post of his fuckin cracked me right up:

"I have no liquids that are high in fat. I only have shit like Peanut Butter but there's NO way I'm even going to think of plugging that."

Pure gold... =D