• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can you oral bomb cannabis

TranceRaver

Greenlighter
I was wondering if oral (Rizla bombing) cannabis is more effective than smoking. If so, how long does it usually take to effect.

This is in an attempt to to stop using tobacco as need to improve my cardio vascular endurance

Thanks

Not in the same sense that you get a high effect from a "normal" amount, at least to my knowledge.
Eating cooked weed will get you high, although very differently than smoking. It starts after an hour and depending on the dose could take +12hours to comedown completely. Also, effect is different. More stoning than high. Not a "quick chill" if you ask me.
You could try making hash and "smoking/vaporizing" it off a knife.

I stopped using tobacco by switching to a vaporizer. Only smoke joints when I'm at a party now.

from what i've read, "raw" cannabis (marijuana flowers and hash) is orally active but will not be as effective as if you cooked it properly, so you'll need a greater quantity to achieve the same effects

the high will last longer and the onset will be longer too, so don't redose if you don't feel anything after 30 minutes. here's a erowid articke about eating weed safely http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_article1.shtml (in particular they talk about edibles that are more potent than raw weed, but better safe than sorry

Thanks, It must be a delicate thing to cook, and i aint gunna go through the complicated process of making cannabutter. Gunna look for some easy mixing recipes, I aint too sure if your allowed to share simple recipes but if you have one please PM me :)

look up firecrackers. They taste like shit, like really really bad but they're really simple and the easiest way to eat small amounts.

i enjoy eating oil, kinda similar to opiates, enjoyable body and mind buzz.