• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you OD from snorting heroin/fentanyl?

cannibulcake

Greenlighter
I apologize if this is in the incorrect place, or if this is a question that has already been answered. I have been looking everywhere but all I can really find is answers about ODing by injection, and thats not something that I do. I have only been messing with heroin since the beginning of April of this year, and I didn't know that when I started using that the stuff that I was actually getting was Fentanyl. Everything that I get it like, snow white and makes me nod pretty hard core if I do like, 2 decent sized lines. I'm just super worried that I'm going to OD, even tho I'm only snorting it because its supposed to be so dangerous and potent and everything. Again, I'm very sorry if this is in the wrong area, or something already discussed. Thank you for any help.

YES YES VERY FUCKING YES. First time doing it too. Don't fuck with that shit, any line could be your last. I was railing some in my car, started to feel super numb. I couldn't feel shit. Then I noticed I couldn't swallow my own spit, my throat was closing. I couldn't move. I woke up on the cement with paramedics everywhere. I thought I was in a car accident. My ears were ringing for days, I couldn't see shit, and couldn't remember anything at that point. You can overdose on anything through any ROA. Swallow enough of it and you die, inject enough same result, snort, etc. It doesn't matter how you do it, just how much gets in your system. I snorted, ended up in the hospital, and was legally dead for 15 minutes. Can't stop ya, your gonna do what your gonna do. If your super worried about ODing everytime you do it, doesn't seem like a good time to me. Stay away from the H, smoke some pot, take some xanz.

Duh. You've seen Pulp Fiction, correct?

But, yes. Both are quite potent drugs (fentanyl even so to the point of being dangerous when used in any recreational way). It's an incredible high - an amazing feeling, being on top of the world, but you can make a small error and overdose easily if you're not sure what you're doing. Always fix with someone else - it ensures (or at very least makes it possible) for you to receive medical attention if you fall out. I won't recommend getting started with all that shit, but everybody's gonna do as they please. I nearly ruined my life using that stuff but you know, there's a reason people keep doing it the way I did in spite of all the bad things that go along with it.

Be safe, but have fun.

Of course you can OD on fent laced heroin if you snort it. Injecting heroin(especially cut with fentanyl) isn't the only way to OD on it! Stay away from that fent dope. Find some real dope without fentanyl in it if you have to do dope at all. You sound like your rather naïve about opiates like heroin if you would ask a question like that. Be fucking careful if you are or even if you aren't! Ive seen some of my best friends die from that stupid ass fent dope! It is bad shit to mess around with.

YES YES VERY FUCKING YES. First time doing it too. Don't fuck with that shit, any line could be your last. I was railing some in my car, started to feel super numb. I couldn't feel shit. Then I noticed I couldn't swallow my own spit, my throat was closing. I couldn't move. I woke up on the cement with paramedics everywhere. I thought I was in a car accident. My ears were ringing for days, I couldn't see shit, and couldn't remember anything at that point. You can overdose on anything through any ROA. Swallow enough of it and you die, inject enough same result, snort, etc. It doesn't matter how you do it, just how much gets in your system. I snorted, ended up in the hospital, and was legally dead for 15 minutes. Can't stop ya, your gonna do what your gonna do. If your super worried about ODing everytime you do it, doesn't seem like a good time to me. Stay away from the H, smoke some pot, take some xanz.

I think this is what happened to me. Although the stuff I got was tan, I only snorted a bag. The first 5 minutes, all was great but next thing I know, paramedics all around me and I don't remember blacking out. I couldn't breathe, my heart rate was at a dangerously high level and I couldn't swallow(mouth felt like it was glued shut). Worst feeling ever. I wonder if it was laced with fentanyl or maybe the fact that I had not used in a month. I really don't want to stop using but this has me scared. Any suggestions or feedback is appreciated

What does that mean? So your saying u can't tell?

essentially. it doesn't take much know-how to dye a product brown or green or bleach it white...
hence why you should always do a small test dose before you just crack on

All this talk about Fent in heroin over the last while is making me so nervous. I don't think it's really hit Australia in a big way yet but shite, I have to use alone 90% of the time and have never had it any other way than Iv

Sorry, off topic. Yes, you can definitely OD from any ROA taking Heroin whether its laced with F or not.