• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you nod on oxycodone?

All opioids can produce a "nod" to some extent. Classical opiates like morphine, codeine, heroin, hydrocodone/hydromorphone, oxycodone/oxymorphone all will definitely do so. Technically speaking oxycodone could be considered a morphine derivative. (technically 14-hydroxy-7,8-dihydro-6-keto-3-O-methylmorphine)

Please be careful - opioid dependance is not a joke.

Definitely but tolerance builds quick so chasing that nod gets more and more difficult... like @sekio said opioid dependence is no joke so keep that in mind.

I didn't get my first nod on oxy till I threw gabbas in the mix then benzo but mixing them especially benzo is really dangerous and not for one not tolerant to both imho

the first week, I'm kind of energic, after that all I do on oxy is nodding, the main reason that I try to stay away from it, I become an even more unproductive fuck.

Absolutely.

The key is having enough of a tolerance that you wont get sick at the higher doses required to nod.

But I wouldn't make that a goal. Once your at that point your pretty much fucked. Opiate addiction isnt a door you want to open, trust me.