• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Can you mix Xanax and Cocaine

RT_4

Bluelighter
I need advice, is this safe as long as i dont go crazy with it to do cocaine with xanax Would throwing abit of ket in the mix be okay as well? If thats not safe can i do xans and ketamine safely?? Which combinations are okay cuz my dealers commimg soom? Thank you guys ❤️

In my experience, each of those drugs should be done separately.

Depending on how much of each you get, it is possible to do that combo in one night.

The Xan is gonna have the longest effect so keep that in mind.

In my experience, each of those drugs should be done separately.

Depending on how much of each you get, it is possible to do that combo in one night.

The Xan is gonna have the longest effect so keep that in mind.
oh thats good advice i guess. What abput xans and ket 👍❤️

it is basically okay but there is much going on, if one drug comes down before other then another might get too strong and so on so on it is doable but not without risks and I don't care to suggest any order or doses or anything.

I would do coke and ket with reasonable doses, starting with coke so you get the idea how strong it is, once you are on the desired level throw in some ket. and xan in the comedown.

whoops suggested anyway

that being said I don't think ket has that much respiratory depression even combined

but i will be safe if i do coke and xanax
you are if you are not just really dumb about it, if you start with xan and snort 5 g of coke in 6 hours you might find yourself pretty fucking stimulated once xan wears off. If I need to come up exaggerated bad scenario. Just play smart.

you are if you are not just really dumb about it, if you start with xan and snort 5 g of coke in 6 hours you might find yourself pretty fucking stimulated once xan wears off. If I need to come up exaggerated bad scenario. Just play smart.
probs just gonna do half a gram with abit of xanax thats slightly wearing off now anyway

yea sounds fine but I havent tasted your coke I don't see how could that go wrong you probably know what size lines to make

Oooohh, ur going backwards lol. Yeah you will be fine, stay hydrated.

Make sure you have something for the comedown.