• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

can you mix adrafinil/modanfil w/ real stims like amps and cathinones?

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
is adrafinil enough of a drug to increase risk of aneurysms, heart attacks, seizures, etc? or are they different enough?

if they can be mixed, is it a good combo? should doses be adjusted?

usually psycho wiki has a list of interactions for drug entries, but not in this case.

thanks

I never had a problem. I made sure to lower the adrafinil dose to 300mg instead of 600mg and hadn't tried it with meth. Just adderall. So from experience yes i was fine. But i can't medically confirm that you will have the same experience. Just be careful.

Reuptake inhibitors (like n-ethylhexedrone, mpdv) seems to work better with modafinil than releasers (amphetamine, 3-fpm) for the simple reason that drugs like modafinil are also weak DRI's.

Not alot of good reasons to mix them however, with perhaps some therapeutic reasons (but none recreational).

You aren't really looking at added efficacy or a sum greater than its parts but instead increased side-effects and probably reduced efficacy.

Reuptake inhibitors (like n-ethylhexedrone, mpdv) seems to work better with modafinil than releasers (amphetamine, 3-fpm) for the simple reason that drugs like modafinil are also weak DRI's.

Not alot of good reasons to mix them however, with perhaps some therapeutic reasons (but none recreational).

You aren't really looking at added efficacy or a sum greater than its parts but instead increased side-effects and probably reduced efficacy.

I agree with this. But I dont really think adding an additional DRI, for example methylphenidate, would result in a very safe side-effect profile either. I would imagine that this combo would produce some very unpleasant effects, even if they are synergistic.

But yes the amp and modafinil will result in a cancellation of sorts just like you mentioned, also with added side-effects. But the safer of the 2 combos IMO would be the AMP/modafinil as opposed to say an MPH/modafinil combo.

Purely speculative on my part so feel free to send some knowledge my way @negrogesic !

There shouldn't be a problem if you use them at regular doses. They investigated this combo for treatment of cocaine addiction actually. Although the results failed to provide sufficient data to support their hypothesis.

Combination of Modafinil and d-amphetamine for the Treatment of Cocaine Dependence: A Preliminary Investigation
I read a study done here in Oz where meth and cocaine addicts were given 70-110mg dexamphetamine sulphate a daya andwe're drug tested as well apparently there was a 70% success rate of ppl slowing there illicit drug use down in the first month and stopping it completely in the 2nd month.on the flip side we don't have many coke addicts here in Australia so how many of them were using coke I don't know.