• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you IV inject oxycodone hydrochloride oral solution?

hgrubbs95

Greenlighter
Please can anyone tell me if this is possible? Also, how much should I do? The strength is 100mg/5mL. I am currently living in the Sacramento Valley area of Northern CA. Thank you!!

< Edited out the part of your post related to the price discussion, its against the rules and isn't necessary to answer your question >

~Cosmic Charlie

Attachments

• 15674651808418824718147434880531.jpg
    15674651808418824718147434880531.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know you shouldn't inject oral solutions. The BA of oxy is so high orally there wouldn't be much point anyway it would just be stupid and dangerous!

Shooting up most Oral Solutions is a no-no because of sugars and all other types of additives, im assuming this would. Does it say a complete list of whats in it somewhere else on the bottle that includes non-active ingredients?

Going to move this over to Basic Drug Discussion, you will get more responses

NSADD ---> BDD

Yes a list of the inactives would be very helpful.
There are very serious risks with injecting oral solutions. Oxycodone already has a very high oral BA as well. And then there is always plugging, the best ROA if you dont have a needle or your drug isn't injectable.

Shooting up most Oral Solutions is a no-no because of sugars and all other types of additives, im assuming this would. Does it say a complete list of whats in it somewhere else on the bottle that includes non-active ingredients?

I think Cosmic has hit the nail on the head. Most of these solutions do indeed have additives that will cause significantly more damage than a typical Water/Drug Salt mixture. Even from a recreational standpoint, Oxycodone has great oral bioavailability, so even as an addict, you're better off just going for the oral ROA.

Oral solution is a no no for shooting, and SC and IM injections of it could lead to exceptionally nasty abscesses, and IV I think there is at least some risk of anaphylaxis.

Of course, oxycodone is not the issue, it is the excipients. So if you cannot get injectable oxycodone (Eukodal for example) it can be made from tablets via the usual techniques. Maybe the bioavailability is high by other routes, but oxycodone also is uniquely stimulating via this route and hits the pleasure centres of the brain and spine directly.

It is a more effective painkiller if injected if it is mixed with other things -- I get a sterile 9‰ saline solution of oxycodone compounded with hyoscine (scopolamine) and ephedrine just like the old time Scophedal for SC, IV, IM administration and sometimes if I do not want to jack up right them, I spray it under my tongue or mix it into carbonated beverages. It is also called Kirschner's Injection and SEE, and Merck's patent and package insert from 1928 mention that Scophedal was designed to create very deep analgesia and profound, intense euphoria. Analgesia and euphoria are part of the same thing, so no surprise there.

When pain is a lot worse, I also mix up an oxymorphone-hyoscine-ephedrine (or methylphenidate) injectable as well from proprietary injectables of each ingredient except the methylphenidate, which is a powder I get from the same compounding pharmacy and cook it up with sterile distilled or bacteriostatic water or subisotonic aka hypotonic (like 4.5‰) saline . . . it works well for breakthrough pain, especially with insomnia and stress. Since Vitamin R feels like Nose Candy via all routes of administration, it can be mixed with a narcotic by itself to make a speedball, though the true speedball feeling comes from morphine and the esters like nicomorphine, diacetyldihydromorphine, and smack. That is good if my stomach is really bothering me as the rush and bang begin with a powerful rush to the crotch and stomach. It can cause a massive hard-on and expansion and flushing of the clit. I know a couple of ladies who like to shoot nicomorphine or diacetyldihydromorphine and C-Jam and then scissor and do 69 to prepare for my Tower of Power.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to correct everyone:

Oxycodone BA% averages 50%; I have posted several studies that prove this. The one sponsored. By the drug company gave the ludicrous 80% figure.

And peak plasma levels are 34x higer(maybe more) so IV is defiantly better

Not saying he should inject it. , oral solutions are usually a no-no, but a concentrated 20mg/ml solution isn't going to kill him in all likelihood, and I understand the temptation. I have done similiar things in the past...

So OP, you shouldn't, but if you ignore us it will be significantly stronger. I reccomend you down a liter of white grapefruit juice and 800mg cimetdlne along with 30mg dxm, to get the same effect, just a bit slower

Don't make a habit of this, in any case

I've said it a million times around this joint, but I went from "no visible traces of injection use" to "no usable veins in either arm" over the course of less than a dozen Methadone Oral Concentrate injections. Neither drug in question requires injection to take full advantage of their respective bioavailability.

I'm going to have to correct everyone:

Oxycodone BA% averages 50%; I have posted several studies that prove this. The one sponsored. By the drug company gave the ludicrous 80% figure.

And peak plasma levels are 34x higer(maybe more) so IV is defiantly better

Not saying he should inject it. , oral solutions are usually a no-no, but a concentrated 20mg/ml solution isn't going to kill him in all likelihood, and I understand the temptation. I have done similiar things in the past...

So OP, you shouldn't, but if you ignore us it will be significantly stronger. I reccomend you down a liter of white grapefruit juice and 800mg cimetdlne along with 30mg dxm, to get the same effect, just a bit slower

Don't make a habit of this, in any case

80 per cent made no sense because even bioactivation turning it to oxymorphone and about four other 14-dihydromorphinones in the first three passes through the liver also necessarily involves destruction of the original drug, and anyone who has eaten any of this class of semi-synthetics knows what even stomach acid can start doing, though the liver is the main culprit.

Narcotics with bioavailability in that range via non-parenteral administration, propiram and dextromoramide, both are administered sublingually. There is even enough of an improvement with hydromorphone that I can feel it -- 8 mg under the tongue feels like 14 mg or more down the gullet, and of course, the idea is to get the doctor to write for Dilaudid HP or at least smash up the tablets and rail them like C-Jam if they are not doing the job anymore SL. Sublingual hydromorphone, liquid or tablet, also works better when you cut Alka-Seltzer tablets into eights and combine them under the tongue with the hydromorphone. The Alka-Seltzer formulation close to NyQuil is really groovy used this way or used to wash down any oral narcotic, hydrocodone, DHC, and codeine especially, and oxycodone too.

Last edited:
I've said it a million times around this joint, but I went from "no visible traces of injection use" to "no usable veins in either arm" over the course of less than a dozen Methadone Oral Concentrate injections. Neither drug in question requires injection to take full advantage of their respective bioavailability.

There is this too -- even with prescribed medications, new sterile artillery and other equipment each time, and folks with phlebotomy and other nursing training to help out, there is the law of averages, in this case meaning the possibility of
  • hitting valves in veins,
  • problems with shots if hypodermic tablets or powders do not completely dissolve/have little pieces of insolubles as manufacturing defects or are not sterile -- which is why people Rxed shootables in this form should be given wheel or other inline filters
  • pushing the medication in too quickly and blowing out especially a mid-sized or small vein,
  • going all the way through the vein and thereby doing the most painful and long-lasting species of missed shot,
  • shooting IM and SC shots into tendons, ligaments, or arterioles by mistake if one is not careful,
  • unintended consequences if the idea is to inject IM or SC and one does not aspirate properly. It can be a pleasant surprise, a big scare, or something that can put you on the floor waking up 10 minutes later with a syringe full of blood hanging from your arm or leg or arse or wherever
  • hitting nerves, even if no fluid is injected,
  • not swabbing efficiently,
  • IV shots or others that inadvertently become intra-arterial can do anything from lots of pain in an extremity to inefficient application of the medicine to the syringe exploding with the plunger flying out with a pulsing stream of red blood behind it and the whole thing maybe flying out of ones arm -- tourniquet, three-litre jug of hydrogen peroxide, and wire brush time if nothing else
  • and medicinal IV injections can cause track marks and IM and SC ones can cause irritation that leads to a swollen area that can turn to a sterile abscess if aggressive site rotation is not observed.

According to the instructions for some of the generics, the idea behind non-parenteral oxycodone solution actually is sublingual use, and at least in the past, there were pre-loaded droppers for this purpose . . . yes, one can drink the solution or squirt it down your gullet, but there is going to be enough of a bioavailability increase to make the SL (or buccal, for that matter) route. This also means it is worth the extra work to squirt it up your arsehole if that floats your boat.

I know that there are 100 mg/5 ml morphine sulphate, morphine hydrochloride, and hydromorphone hydrochloride solutions as well, and the above generally applies, but the PO→SL bioavailability increase is most notable for oxycodone. Why there are not oral concentrates like this of hydrocodone, oxymorphone, and dihydrocodeine I have no idea.

^ rectal oxycodone has a tmax of like 2.5-4hours, sh that wouldn't float most people's boats

100mg/5ml.. that sounds like a delicious i'm on my way with a shot glass, just fill it up don't even worry about the ml

80 per cent made no sense because even bioactivation turning it to oxymorphone and about four other 14-dihydromorphinones in the first three passes through the liver also necessarily involves destruction of the original drug, and anyone who has eaten any of this class of semi-synthetics knows what even stomach acid can start doing, though the liver is the main culprit.

Narcotics with bioavailability in that range via non-parenteral administration, propiram and dextromoramide, both are administered sublingually. There is even enough of an improvement with hydromorphone that I can feel it -- 8 mg under the tongue feels like 14 mg or more down the gullet, and of course, the idea is to get the doctor to write for Dilaudid HP or at least smash up the tablets and rail them like C-Jam if they are not doing the job anymore SL. Sublingual hydromorphone, liquid or tablet, also works better when you cut Alka-Seltzer tablets into eights and combine them under the tongue with the hydromorphone. The Alka-Seltzer formulation close to NyQuil is really groovy used this way or used to wash down any oral narcotic, hydrocodone, DHC, and codeine especially, and oxycodone too.
sublingual hydro hmm, you've given me somthing to experiment however... i have very poor results with crushing up extroardinarily fine powder vs taking it orally, why do i get that end result with railing hydromorphone? ive also tried railing both my hydromorph contins / dilaudid hcl tabs sooo yeah i can't figure out why i don't get the results others speak of, let alone everywhere claims snorting it nearly doubles the bioavail :/