• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you identify this drug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beowhulf

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

I am new here so sorry if I have chosen the wrong category to place this thread in.

Straight to the point : I Consider myself the so called wise-user, meaning that I would not keep on takin a substance that i have zero knowledge of, be it a recreational drug or prescribed pills from doctor. I always like to know what i am taking and know all the contradictions and content and formula to prevent undesired side effects, overdose or permanent health issues.

There's been a new thing in my city quite recently and ive had it only once but no one knows the formula or what it actually is.
So i was wondering if maybe some of you have seen it/had it and would help me out.
On the street its referred to as "Netro", costs around $30/gram and i dont know the official name of the substance nor does anyone around me.

It is actually pretty good and cheap, hence my concern for side effects or potential harm it could cause.

Here's what i've observed:
  • it's synthetic
  • its white powder, but comes in in crystals, like mephedrone or MDMA.
  • it's snow white, no grey or shady, no yellow/brown like some of mdma.
  • one gram is actually a lot, so its light in weight, you can do a small line, approximately 1/3 of what you would do with cocaine and it works well.
  • its easily smashed, dont need credit card etc, you can crush it with your fingers.
  • snorted, does not burn like mdma, amphetamine or mephedrone, more like subtle chemical scent, similar to cocaine.
  • kicks in 10 minutes, lasts around 1,5 - 2h,
  • after it wears out i felt a bit sad, not very social, was not in a good mood, but it maybe just me, does not have to be the drug.
  • it has the "high" very similar to cocaine or mephedrone, you feel very social, active, talkative a empathy is very strong. You just want to talk and discuss things, makes you feel less tired and you are very productive.

So, its nothing like things ive had before, but still very similar, I am curious what is the substance it contains or whats the name so i can do some reading and research before i buy that stuff again.

any ideas?

Hi beowhulf

Please have a read of the Basic Drug Discussion guidelines here >>> http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/441015-BDD-Guidelines.... before making any further posts.

To quote part of the above document....

"2) NO PILL OR SUBSTANCE ID THREADS
If you have a pill or powder and do not know what it is, do not start a thread asking these questions. You can call poison control or a local pharmacy as well as check Drugs.com, Rxlist.com, and even Google.com. If you have an unknown substance, beyond having laboratory testing done there is no way for us to know what you have. "What did I take" threads listing subjective effects are equally useless because they will only lead to endless speculation. This also applies for commercial products containing unknown research chemicals. If manufacturers don't state all ingredients then we can't help you."

It could be anything mate and as such it is pointless even speculating, which is why this guideline is in place.

There are so many compounds that could have those effects, it is really impossible to tell based on a description. You can have it tested by sending to ecstasydata.org or a similar lab.

Thanks, stee. We have no way of knowing what it is you have. I recommend buying a test kit. Be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.