• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you hot rail all powdered drugs ? Why do so ?

proxopata

Bluelighter
Hi guys !

I've seen videos of ppl hot-railing meth. Is it possible to hot rail other powdered drugs ? if so, why do people do it ?

No, you cannot hotrail all drugs. You can only hotrail crystallized material that is able to be vaporized, and I've only seen/done it with meth. People do it for this reason: Smoking only allows so much into your lungs at a time, and snorting burns and doesn't effect you the same way as smoke. To solve this problem, we hotrail. When you snort a rail it has to absorb through and break down in the tiny pours in your lungs before it hits you. When you smoke it it's instantaneous. You can lay down like a half gram line of meth and hot rail it... that is heat it to a vapor and inhale that vapor through you nose... and it hits you all at once. Have you ever tried to smoke a half-gram of meth in one hit? It's pretty difficult to do.

I can tell you from personal experiance that it's not a good idea, nor will it be rewarding to try hot railing other powders. Meth is pretty much on its own there. Hope this is helpful... but I would just like to discourage the use of meth period. It ruined my life, but you do what you do. Just keep that warning in mind, and be safe.

if its hotrailed i beleive it would be , Its a gas/vapour going into your lungs.

Snorting powder sends it to a membrane at the back of the nasal cavity where it is absorbed

if its hotrailed i beleive it would be , Its a gas/vapour going into your lungs.

Yeah, but the other guy was saying if you snort a powder your lungs have to break it down first before it gets absorbed 8)

Whateva...

Is hot railing when you use a heated up knife or something? It's been a long time since I've read about that.

Could heroin be hotrailed? You can vaporize it off foil...so I'm pretty sure you can.

sure, but I don't understand why you would want to?

why not just smoke it? Your lungs will absorb it quicker than your nasal passages would, so why not just take it there right away?

I dont do meth anyway as there is no meth in my country lol. however many ppl here are hooked to regular amp. WAY TOO MANY! it's shitty drug and destroys many people and their families. However I would love to try meth. mby laterz in future.

however many ppl here are hooked to regular amp. WAY TOO MANY! it's shitty drug and destroys many people and their families. However I would love to try meth.

If you think plain amphetamine ruins lives, then I'd advise you to stay away from it's methylated sibling.

I like the occasional amphetamines, but I have seen first hand what it can do to people. Not nice at all. :(

okay, since this is so terribly important, let me clarify. I meant to say MUCUS MEMBRANES, but if you sniff it hard enough to get into your lungs, yes it would be absorbed there. I don't understand why people have to get up in arms about trivial shit, when that has nothing to do with the point. The point was, it gets in faster, whether it be in your lungs, or your throat or your nose.

Yeah, hotrailing is basically the same as hotknifing, from what i understand about hotknifing anyway, except you use a glass tube instead of a knife.

And the reason you'd hotrail as opposed to smoking is that you can get MORE at a time. I've never smoked heroin so I'm not sure how well it smokes, but I know that it's extremely difficult to inrease the size of the hit you take off a meth pipe. That is, i can load a half gram into a bubble and sit and smoke it for like 15 minutes or so, whereas I can set up a half gram into one line and get all of the smoke that would have taken 15 min, in less than a second. Hotrail = more + faster.

Last edited:
so it's like kinda equivalent of gravity bong when smoking weed. whole bowl at once right ?

More or less, yes. Except i think the difference between hitting a pip and doing a hot rail is a bit more drastic than hitting a bowl and doing a grav. bong, but it's still about the same thing.

okay, since this is so terribly important, let me clarify. I meant to say MUCUS MEMBRANES, but if you sniff it hard enough to get into your lungs, yes it would be absorbed there. I don't understand why people have to get up in arms about trivial shit, when that has nothing to do with the point. The point was, it gets in faster, whether it be in your lungs, or your throat or your nose.

Sniff it hard enough to get into your lungs? That doesn't sound very pleasant.

And it isn't really trivial, you were saying that all snorted drugs were getting absorbed through your lungs. When people snort a bit too hard the powder tends to hit the back of your throat and most of it skips the nose and goes straight to your gut. If people thought that they had to get it to their lungs, they'd probably start snorting harder when they should be snorting lightly so that they are coating the inside of their nose with the stuff.

Okay well we weren't talking about snorting shit in the first place were we? We were talking about hotrailing, and I had already corrected it. And as far as pleasantries go and what people should do, I don't think snorting chemicals falls into either catergory no matter how it's done. I think people are intelligent enough to figure some things out such as how to inhale properly through their own nose without someone giving them a play-by-play and every little detail, or else perhaps they should reevaluate the kinds of things they decide to do with their free time.

why not just shoot the damn thing if your that desperate for a good fix anyway? "Hot railing" seems lame to me for some reason. Couldnt you hot rail marijuana in theory also? If so, the fact that no one does it is good enough testimony for me to not bother with this method.

Hotrailing is the shit big hit all at once one and done... But that needle on meth oh lordy its something different.

Sorry old post.

Hot rails are sweet, they are quick fast and convenient to do. Warning, it made.avoid smoking bowls of meth as it just took too fucking long, and I don't think hot rails are desperate measures at all , meth is long acting any damn way, it's just a great feeling.