• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Can you get same euphoria from amphetamine regular, as meth?

Also this is bizarre but I have to comment on it.

I read a paper or article at some point of a vicious klu-klux-clan member who lost his hatred after one dose of MDMA.

This last period of time I've had this burning hatred against a demographic of people;

Now I've dosed meth/amph before and not had this effect, so it's obviously a dual affect of the drug with a specific cognitive state (see blog),

But it's so bizarre.

The uplifting effect of a nice solid dose of amphetamine, just made me feel so much better about myself, more positive - less inferior really I suppose and thus less hateful toward those people;

And so much of that hatred just lifted off my shoulders.

Maybe when the amph is cleared it will reverse but at this moment, I feel more emotionally "free" than I have in the longest damn time - just unburdened by that furious animosity.
Amazing and powerful.. please link the paper.

Amazing and powerful.. please link the paper.

It was linked on twitter via this researcher:

And it was so long ago but if you drop him a line he's pretty responsive, I'm sure he'll be able to dig it up.

But it struck me today so powerfully; I know MDMA and amphetamine differ but they're not a world apart.

Both stims, just one is more empathogenic but to me my mind is blown by how transformative one good dose of amphetamine has been on what was a pretty toxic emotional state.

It's just given me a COMPLETELY different point of view.

As said I've done this drugs before and that effect was not had, but at this moment relative to where I'm at cognitively, it's been pretty mind = blown.

Regarding teeth safety, the dry mouth itself is by far the most damaging part, gives bad bacteria a chance to excrete damaging waste and accelerates decay/erosion. So keeping your mouth lubricated even if you spit the water instead of drinking it is always good.

Well, hangover isn't as bad as with meth.

Somehow I got a few hours sleep last night.

Next time going exclusively the oral route, titrating in 10 or 20 mg doses to the desired effect - hell with insufflation.

A little paranoia, but meth was waaaaay worse.

Just try and regain my appetite but all things considered, not as smashed as I thought I was going to be.

Ees posible?

I typically needed 75 mg meth to get that euphoric rush (I used very intermittently like, once a month).

Is it possible to replicate this with regular amphetamine?
dl-Amphetamine is euphoric, believe me. Dextro-Amphetamine works to but is less pleasurable, and afaik un-snortable.

No need to shoot it. Just oral or nasal works fine. But it sure hit's the right receptors. Seems just a little more forgiving then smoking or shooting Meth, with which I have no experience.