PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you get high off bannana peels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanGuerilla64

Greenlighter
Lets put an end to this whole banana smoking thing.
Ok so i've heard some people say, yes you can get high off the stuff between the peel and banana and i've heard some people say NO. I've also seen contradictory things about this online.
So does anyone have personal experience with this? Please give as much detail as you are comfortable with.
The reason i worded the title the way i did, is so any kids who google that question will come across this thread and get the best non bias answer. Any news site or information website will tell you No ,but they are bias sources. I've seen multiple forum post on different sites that say Yes but those sources really are not reputable.
So guys lets put an end to this once and for all.

its obvious that you CAN get high. come on why wouldn't you get high from banana peels ?

p.s. IV-ing banana juice is much more effective than smoking the peels though

I love that they researched it. :D

Anyway if you know what fictional and hoax mean, you already understand the answer ^:
No, urban myth.

Bias? Who on earth is biased about this matter! You distrust any online source of information because they are biased?
Trust Erowid.

https://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/humor/humor_bannanadine1.shtml

And the fact that they put this in the humor section explaining it is not fact at all.

Answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.