• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you get high of coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bro36

Greenlighter
Ok so this dude at my school drank a liter of coffee and he started tripin and they tought he was high and they took him out i want to try this will this work

Ok so some dude drank a liter of coffe and he started tripin like i cant ecen explain. But iwanna know what would happen and it would work thanks

No you will not get a high or trip from drinking a liter of coffee.

You'll just get stimulated as you drank moderate or a lot of caffeine at once, which is what you've done if you consume 1 L of caffeine or another caffeinated beverage all at once.

Heart attack from a mere litre of coffee ? Not in my world. I'm on my 7th mug today.

Coffee is a mild stimulant at best - nothing more. Although i do enjoy a good cup of coffee

Ok so this dude at my school drank a liter of coffee and he started tripin and they tought he was high and they took him out i want to try this will this work

No, he was either pretending or had consumed some other psychoactive. Since you mention school my money would be on him faking. But either way, it's a waste of coffee to drink a shitload trying to get anything more than the normal mild caffeine stimulation.

Yep, the only mind altering drug, or somewhat mind altering substance coffee has to offer is caffeine, which is a stimulant indeed.

When caffeine is drunk or taken in the right amount, it can be pleasurable i guess in the sense that it can improve altertness, focus, and give a bit of an energy boost and motivation to "take on the world" and get things done.

I find that caffeine is best used for myself when i have awaken from a good nights sleep and enjoy a good cup of coffee when getting ready to start the day off, or if not coffee, an energy drink. This is where i find they work best. On the other hand, i find caffeine to be ineffective when i am already tired, burnt out and i just flat out need rest.

1L of coffee? That amount is likely to cause OVER-stimulation, and in people like me, it just makes my stomach uncomfortable, like butterflies and a little nausea, tremors, anxiety, jitteryness, and sweating. Not a pleasant feeling, and this is often followed by a "crash" period, where the user feels even more tired and wore out than they were before they used the caffeine in the first place.

As for the kid tripping out? No. If he was "high" and had to be taken to the office because of it, it was likely due to the kid being sensitive to caffeine (most kids are) and it caused him to just act a fool in a hyperactive shot for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.