• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you get DXM on shelves or is it just over the counter?

UnanimousCash

Bluelighter
First of all if this is in the wrong category or I it is not allowed to be asked please tell me. Moving on to the question, can I get DXM of the shelves of a local pharmacy? Or is there any other way of getting dextromethorphan products other than over the counter? Any information is much appreciated.

If you do your homework it can be purchased in bulk powder form from differn tt internet sources

It depends on the store honestly (I can only speak for the US). Around here DXM products are almost always on the shelves with the exception of certain drug stores. They usually card you at the register instead of making you show ID just to get your hands on it, but something tells me the reason your asking is because your gonna be cashing in that five finger discount lol.

《Plasticity》;12990484 said:
It depends on the store honestly (I can only speak for the US). Around here DXM products are almost always on the shelves with the exception of certain drug stores. They usually card you at the register instead of making you show ID just to get your hands on it, but something tells me the reason your asking is because your gonna be cashing in that five finger discount lol.

Haha you guessed it, I'll try and check next time I get the opportunity. Any suggestions to what pack to get? And peacephrog, I'm not a huge fan of the idea of buying drugs over the Internet, but thanks anyway just in case.

I think what you should do is steal some from each drug store from one end of town to the other and dose after each store. Do you think you can make to the other side?

[snickers]

Steal me some too, while you're at it.

If you do your homework it can be purchased in bulk powder form from differn tt internet sources
Chances are if you know where to get pure DXM online then you'll also have access to a plethora of better dissociatives and other substances. MXE and K seem to be a lot more readily available.

I think what you should do is steal some from each drug store from one end of town to the other and dose after each store. Do you think you can make to the other side?

[snickers]

Steal me some too, while you're at it.

Haha only one drug store where I live

5 or so years ago u cvould steal whatever u wabnted

best one to get is Delsym

it is a time release DXM and it is VERY EASILY EXTRACTED to where u can just scoop the Beads (DXM) and eat it. without having to drink it all

biggest bottlke of delsym u can get, i would get two of them.
get a empty 2 liter soda bottle
pour both bottles of delsym in it. then fill about 3/4 full of water. SHAKE IT UP , u will see a bunch of like crystally shit floating around. let it settle. once its settled u will see a layer of crystal / powder in the bottom of the 2 liter... now very carefully poke a hole RIGHT ABOUT THE power. the water will drain out. BAM there u go enough DXM for 2-3 of ur friends tgo have a crazy robot night

it is a time release DXM and it is VERY EASILY EXTRACTED to where u can just scoop the Beads (DXM) and eat it. without having to drink it all

pour both bottles of delsym in it. then fill about 3/4 full of water. SHAKE IT UP , u will see a bunch of like crystally shit floating around. let it settle. once its settled u will see a layer of crystal / powder in the bottom of the 2 liter... now very carefully poke a hole RIGHT ABOUT THE power. the water will drain out. BAM there u go enough DXM for 2-3 of ur friends tgo have a crazy robot night

Oh wow, never seen that method before. It sounds like it will work well, so I hope that I have delsym where I live. What do you mean by "right about the power"?

Extraction is not really necessary. Delsym does not even taste bad, but is dextromethorphan polistirex, which is less potent but lasts longer. It is also more expensive. I usually went for the Robitussin cough gels because gauging a dose is easier and there is no taste. Buckley's is cheap and strong... but is absolutely vile tasting sludge.

Extraction is not really necessary. Delsym does not even taste bad, but is dextromethorphan polistirex, which is less potent but lasts longer. It is also more expensive. I usually went for the Robitussin cough gels because gauging a dose is easier and there is no taste. Buckley's is cheap and strong... but is absolutely vile tasting sludge.

Yeah the robitussin cough gels is what I was going to try to grab before I heard cruelbri's method. Also I'm not looking for something super potent so I might try out the polistirex things you mentioned. I'll try to grab anything that has been mentioned if it is in the pharmasave.

I am not really sure why you want to steal them in the first place. They are pretty inexpensive. Either way, make certain that DXM is the only active ingredient. Many formulations contain acetaminophen, guaifenesin, chloramine maleate, and other things that can cause anything from nausea, to tachycardia, to liver damage in high doses.

The only reason I'm stealing is cause im not sure if they would let me buy it since im under eighteen(didn't mention in original post). Though correct me if I'm wrong.

Depends on the store, and more so, I believe, on your appearance and behavior. Have you checked out Erowid's DXM vault?

Ive never tried the dxm polystirex. How would you compare the trip to dxm hbr? particularly the comeup. that weird, nauseious felling that hits you at the start of the trip, is it there more or less or what?

also i love the next day after glow of dxm (if you don't get hungover from it that is). whats the after glow like?

Depends on the store, and more so, I believe, on your appearance and behavior. Have you checked out Erowid's DXM vault?

Yeah I wouldn't know, but it seems like that would make sense. I have kind of skimmed through erowid but haven't looked too hard.

Just quickly looked at a pharmacy, and realized we actually have 2. Didn't look to much but I did see buckley's which was mentioned above. I've I were to get buckleys which kind should I get.

CVS long lasting cough > Robitussin long lasting cough > Delsym

Yes delsym is easier to stomach, but hbr is far superior to polistirex if you enjoy the psychedelic effects.

Yes delsym is easier to stomach, but hbr is far superior to polistirex if you enjoy the psychedelic effects.
Without a doubt... Even extracting delsym and attempting to break the polymer coating results in a weak trip incomparable to HBr. No matter how long you spend trying to break the coating the trip is the same duration/onset etc. For me it's even less potent than the 'half as strong' people speak of, I require at least 2.5x as much polystirex than HBr.