• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Can you get a ringer from snorting coke?

There's only one real RINGER, and that is from the administration of intravenous cocaine 250mg, holy fucking shit. I shot up, 5 seconds passed, i could taste the shit in my mouth, Threw up a lil blood, walked out from the bathroom and oh my god i heard like a boeing 707 was passing by my ears, i went DEAF for 1 min. i couldn't hear myself. Only this distorted metallic train/plane sound and the euphoria was from another world. Holy shit i've only felt that twice in my whole life and those 2 times were enough. Wouldn't wanna do that again, I almost od'ed that time.
Sounds like the last time I had a bellringer. I dont even remember how much i put in the spoon, but it was too much and i knew it. Was on a ~3 day bender, took the shot and next thing I knew I couldn't hear anything. My peripheral vision went black, i couldn't hear and the person I was with kept mouthing "are you ok?". She was putting ice in my hands to cool me off but they would melt within seconds. Everything seemed so far away and I was in some dissociative state. The last thing I remember was this overwhelming fear. My heart was beating out of my chest, i could see it pulsing through my shirt. I stood up, and everything went white. Woke up to the EMS surrounding me, I had a seizure and had went into cardiac arrest. After I was sent home I tried to finish what I had left but the mere feeling of a small amount of cocaine sent me into a panic attack. I've tried a few more times since then and havent been able to enjoy it. PTSD I guess.

There's only one real RINGER, and that is from the administration of intravenous cocaine 250mg, holy fucking shit. I shot up, 5 seconds passed, i could taste the shit in my mouth, Threw up a lil blood, walked out from the bathroom and oh my god i heard like a boeing 707 was passing by my ears, i went DEAF for 1 min. i couldn't hear myself. Only this distorted metallic train/plane sound and the euphoria was from another world. Holy shit i've only felt that twice in my whole life and those 2 times were enough. Wouldn't wanna do that again, I almost od'ed that time.
speedballs....a year of those and gone was my 401k. But had a blast....

speedballs....a year of those and gone was my 401k. But had a blast....
man i still sometimes have nightmares where im doing speedballs, the euphoria those shots produce when the coke/dia/morphine proportion is the correct one. Oh my god, is like being kissed by the Creator himself.

man i still sometimes have nightmares where im doing speedballs, the euphoria those shots produce when the coke/dia/morphine proportion is the correct one. Oh my god, is like being kissed by the Creator himself.
Couldn't have said it better.

Ahh I see. I've only smoked crack a couple times. One was very low quality and I barely felt a thing and the other was very high quality and I felt amazing and it lasted over an hour.
I have a history of seizures and have had a series of micro-strokes before (mini mini-strokes) so I'm not even gonna attempt a ringer. I find coke/crack just way too expensive for such a short duration anyway.
I know a girl who smoked crack and said a couple of times that she could hear the bells ringing. Is that the same thing?
Yes bells ringer would imply a bell ringer. Which is the highest form of ringer.

Beginning with the original question, no, I would think it’s damn near impossible to experience a true bellringer off snorting. That was my preferred ROA for many years, and I never once came even close to experiencing what I felt when I tried crack years later. It was enough to make me give up snorting altogether and instead turn to smoking.

However, I think Zonxx said it best earlier that true bellringers are not a common experience. And for your health that’s very likely a good thing. I find a lot of smokers tend to exaggerate their bellringing experiences, implying they’re somehow getting them very often. Think it’s just a lot of false bravado.

There is definitely a distinct difference between getting high off a hit and experiencing a bellringer. A bellringer tends to make me catatonic for a few minutes, just locked in one position, listening to distorted sounds and letting my eyes drift off into some distorted visuals. I’m aware I’m very high, but unable to really move or have any desire to.

I will disagree slightly with another comment that it’s almost impossible to get a bellringer later in a session. I have had them sneak up on me at times in the middle or late in a session when I assumed I was tapped out so to speak. But the best ones are those where you experience it on the very first hit of the day, although it’s also a curse because you could find yourself spending the rest of the day chasing it. Never IV’d and don’t plan to start, but I could easily see how those users could experience a very powerful ringer given the ROA.

The nasal BA of coke is 19% so I think that would prevent that truckload delivery in a matter of seconds that comes with IV or a smaller but even more condense lung full.

ORAL=33% NASAL =19%

Nasal mucosal versus gastrointestinal absorption of nasally administered cocaine.

Fattinger K1, Benowitz NL, Jones RT, Verotta D.

METHODS:
Cocaine was administered to healthy volunteers through the intravenous, oral, and nasal routes. Cocaine serum concentrations were measured at frequent intervals. From these data, the gastrointestinal, nasal, and nasal mucosa input rate functions were determined using nonparametric, subject-specific population deconvolution.

RESULTS:
After oral dosing, cocaine input into systemic circulation increased slowly and peaked around 45 min after ingestion. The median systemic bioavailability after oral dosing was 33%. After nasal dosing, drug input was substantial even during the first minute and showed two peaks at 10 min and 45 min after ingestion. Since the second peak after nasal dosing closely resembled drug input after oral administration, we hypothesized that, after nasal administration, a part of the dose is swallowed and thereafter absorbed gastrointestinally. The data from the sessions with nasal cocaine administration were reanalyzed assuming the same shape for gastrointestinal drug input as after oral dosing. The fraction absorbed through the nasal mucosa was estimated to be 19% (95% CI: 11-26%). The fraction absorbed through the nasal mucosa contributed 31% (95% CI: 23-37%) of total systemic cocaine exposure.

CONCLUSIONS:
Our data suggest that the main reason addicts prefer nasal to oral cocaine dosing is faster absorption, enhancing the subjective effects rather than higher bioavailability.

Holy fuck. I would expect that from crack but 19% nasal from pure freebase..wow. I dont want to inject. I wonder what plugging and under tounge is

bellringers are the best rush ever. that feeling just staring like youre psyho and enjoying so hard. great euphoria, best feeling ever and my serious addiction.

oh yeah i know that, is pretty scary i always know i did to much when i get deaf and taste very intense, need to sit down immediatly and lay back .what you had its near an OD, had if often cause i like it lol but im always scared

Man I haven't really done coke in 11 years and this thread is just making me sad than even when I was plowing through that snow as crazy as my opiates I could never enjoy a good bellringer because if I got anywhere near that high a dose, I'd be instantly puking too hard to enjoy anything.

One of my friends on the other hand, went seriously crazy loving them, and kept scaring me so much I had to stop hanging out with him because I knew what was going to happen. And it did. 3 severe ODs in a month bad enough that people had to call 911 and they took him to the hospital. Heart attack, no breathing, blue and foaming ODs because this dude was pushing 1/2 or even 1g shots of fire coke (the same stuff that was still sending me running for the toilet well under 100mg despite at least a gram a day usage for months).

So maybe my nausea problem is for the best, be careful with the speedballs and IV coke shots, take the smallest dose that does it for you.

when i had my first ringer, the first minute or so was absolutely fucking amazing and then after that it was so incredibly uncomfortable - i hate hate HATE not being able to have control over my experience when high. i started puking and my heart was beating out of my fucking chest. i was sweating balls. i could barely move and i couldnt see clearly at all. worst experience of my life and ever since then i vowed to never shoot coke again

oh yeah i know that, is pretty scary i always know i did to much when i get deaf and taste very intense, need to sit down immediatly and lay back .what you had its near an OD, had if often cause i like it lol but im always scared
I almost died chasing that feeling, went to rehab twice cause of my mental and physical addiction. dun kño how I survived man, not worth all the damage.

Ive only gotten belll ringers from smoking crack but i have heard the train from injecting coke

Ive only gotten belll ringers from smoking crack but i have heard the train from injecting coke
I've never injected but heard its similar to smoking. But I'm just curious like is there a way to get a ringer from snorting coke. Like if prolonged use for multiple days awake. Nonstop. Or both nostrils at once? Just curious.

I've never injected but heard its similar to smoking. But I'm just curious like is there a way to get a ringer from snorting coke. Like if prolonged use for multiple days awake. Nonstop. Or both nostrils at once? Just curious.
actually snorting, smoking and injecting. They are all different, almost as if they were all different drugs.