• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Can you get a ringer from snorting coke?

No is the simple answer, you can get close but you need that tool with the 2 nostril straw or get 2 straws and suck up one FAT line, but whatll suck is youre gonna be clogged and want more but cant :/

Essentially a ringer isnt special its sudden blood drop/rush in the head aswell as being potentially deadly and in my experience, you dont get more than 3-5 in a 6 month period even smoking huge half grams of crack, but you NEVER forget your first ringer, i stood there staring at the ceiling in pure bliss with stars and lights, man it was a serious experience im glad i experienced.

What is a ringer?
along with my posts above, its basically the highest of all highs of cocaine that one can achieve but it can cause stroke etc so idk if chasing that is really wise but eh it is a volcano eruption of pure dopamine with dopamine diamonds flying through the sky ringers are pretty sacred tbh
i can say that one can achieve ringers with small hits of crack or large ones, it genuinely depends on your stored dopamine etc, ive gotten them from unexpecting bowl and gotten them from very large tokes
but a ringer carries a good risk HOWEVER if its the begining of your session you are safer and more prone to get a ringer so never go for a ringer mid or late session because it won't happen
the downside is that from experience with crack is that once you achieve that ultimate high of the session you just can't maintain it no matter what you do and if youre not very good at self control has a very high chance of leading to fiending
per say, if i got a ringer during the first few tokes, id take a huge toke later but still probably not get near as high as the body/brains dopamine has been spent

Last edited:
Essentially a ringer isnt special its sudden blood drop/rush in the head aswell as being potentially deadly and in my experience, you dont get more than 3-5 in a 6 month period even smoking huge half grams of crack, but you NEVER forget your first ringer, i stood there staring at the ceiling in pure bliss with stars and lights, man it was a serious experience im glad i experienced.

I am almost positive that it is a sharp increase in blood pressure from release of adrenaline, not a drop in BP. You might have just made a typo though. When cocaine is injected adrenaline and norepinephrine flood receptors in both the CNS and PNS which increase heart rate and BP. This is why epinephrine is used to treat shock/hypovolemia.

I am almost positive that it is a sharp increase in blood pressure from release of adrenaline, not a drop in BP. You might have just made a typo though. When cocaine is injected adrenaline and norepinephrine flood receptors in both the CNS and PNS which increase heart rate and BP. This is why epinephrine is used to treat shock/hypovolemia.
my bad yeah no im just alittle out of it and i knew it was one or the other, i took a gamble and i lost on this one but you forgive me i know you do

along with my posts above, its basically the highest of all highs of cocaine that one can achieve but it can cause stroke etc so idk if chasing that is really wise but eh it is a volcano eruption of pure dopamine with dopamine diamonds flying through the sky ringers are pretty sacred tbh
i can say that one can achieve ringers with small hits of crack or large ones, it genuinely depends on your stored dopamine etc, ive gotten them from unexpecting bowl and gotten them from very large tokes
but a ringer carries a good risk HOWEVER if its the begining of your session you are safer and more prone to get a ringer so never go for a ringer mid or late session because it won't happen
the downside is that from experience with crack is that once you achieve that ultimate high of the session you just can't maintain it no matter what you do and if youre not very good at self control has a very high chance of leading to fiending
per say, if i got a ringer during the first few tokes, id take a huge toke later but still probably not get near as high as the body/brains dopamine has been spent

Ahh I see. I've only smoked crack a couple times. One was very low quality and I barely felt a thing and the other was very high quality and I felt amazing and it lasted over an hour.
I have a history of seizures and have had a series of micro-strokes before (mini mini-strokes) so I'm not even gonna attempt a ringer. I find coke/crack just way too expensive for such a short duration anyway.
I know a girl who smoked crack and said a couple of times that she could hear the bells ringing. Is that the same thing?

I wonder why stimulants cause dopamine depletion but opiates don't? Not matter how much I take or for how long (in 7 years the longest I've ever gone without opiates is 44 hours) I have never experienced dopamine depletion. What does it even feel like?

my bad yeah no im just alittle out of it and i knew it was one or the other, i took a gamble and i lost on this one but you forgive me i know you do

Yeah I'll let that one slide ;) haha. But you are right that the ringer is caused by the change in BP. It's a sign that blood is rushing very fast through your system at extremely high pressures.

I wonder why stimulants cause dopamine depletion but opiates don't? Not matter how much I take or for how long (in 7 years the longest I've ever gone without opiates is 44 hours) I have never experienced dopamine depletion. What does it even feel like?
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH more dopamine is released by stims because that is more or less their direct main action
i have the very first time i went on a bender, it's akeen to being EXTREMELY hungover but 10x worse than that, luckily during said event i doubled up on my pain meds, and took a small dose of amphetamines (the depletion was caused from a crack bender)
but you said its expensive, yes it is. but if you use it in moderation it can go a long way IF and only if it is high quality i used to be able to make a bag last most of the day and into a chunk of the night say a total of 6-14 hours for a half gram worth but now a gram for 12-14 hours is a slow day :/
a good technique however that i used when starting out of fear of overdosing was using my phones timer and depending on size of hit would make timers of 15-45 minutes 45 being fat bowls that lasted a few hits, and 15 being small nice 1 shot rocks, ive quite literally over my span of use 'hotboxed' my livingroom via smoking crack which isn't exactly a boast but just a statement, tolerance can rise quickly especially if combined with opiates in my opinion morphine in particular because it has a very effective heart rate slowing effect (albeit i only ever twice speedballed on purpose) and by that i mean timed my opiate dose to go with my coke and 2nd time, i doubled it up, i took 80mg of oxycodone, waited 10 minutes and took probably a .3 blast, and that that..... that session i said outloud "i'll never be this high again" and i never have been

No, I'm pretty sure IV opiates produce the most dopamine of any drug. Followed by meth and crack. I've seen posts about it on here and read studies and articles online too. It's just dopamine and endorphins rather than dopamine and adrenaline.

I've also used high-dose amphetamine sulphate all day every day for several months at a time - same thing with 3-FPM - and not had dopamine depletion.

With the price thing, £70 of decent coke will keep me high for several hours while £70 of very high quality amphetamine will last me a week. I also prefer amphetamine because I don't want to be super-high to where I HAVE to be constantly rushing around with racing thoughts. That does happen if I overdo the amphetamine but I just used to take 1 or 2 1mg Pyrazolam and it'd smooth me out.

After several months of being permanently on high-dose amphetamine or 3-FPM (apart from I'd knock myself out with xanax every other night to avoid sleep deprivation/psychosis) I literally would not be able to stay conscious when I stopped using. I'd sleep for 36-48 hours straight and then wake up totally normal. No withdrawal or hangover or anything. Not even cravings. I've almost died from alcohol withdrawal, have massive anxiety and seizures from benzo withdrawal and felt like I'm in hell with opioid withdrawal but somehow never get it at all with uppers.

I have only gotten a ringer from smoking one time and IMO it felt different than a "true" bellringer. It felt unpleasant compared to the IV bellringers, like i was feeling more peripheral effects than that tidal wave of dopamine that goes with IV. I suppose that less dopamine is released with smoking as oppsoed to IV and the body load was surpassing the high. With IV, the rush outweighed the nasty peripheral effects tenfold.

"adrenaline/norepinephrine"

I've never heard that combo used before. In the US they say epinephrine and norepinephrine and the rest of the world says adrenaline and noradrenaline lol.

No, I'm pretty sure IV opiates produce the most dopamine of any drug. Followed by meth and crack. I've seen posts about it on here and read studies and articles online too. It's just dopamine and endorphins rather than dopamine and adrenaline.

I've also used high-dose amphetamine sulphate all day every day for several months at a time - same thing with 3-FPM - and not had dopamine depletion.

With the price thing, £70 of decent coke will keep me high for several hours while £70 of very high quality amphetamine will last me a week. I also prefer amphetamine because I don't want to be super-high to where I HAVE to be constantly rushing around with racing thoughts. That does happen if I overdo the amphetamine but I just used to take 1 or 2 1mg Pyrazolam and it'd smooth me out.

After several months of being permanently on high-dose amphetamine or 3-FPM (apart from I'd knock myself out with xanax every other night to avoid sleep deprivation/psychosis) I literally would not be able to stay conscious when I stopped using. I'd sleep for 36-48 hours straight and then wake up totally normal. No withdrawal or hangover or anything. Not even cravings. I've almost died from alcohol withdrawal, have massive anxiety and seizures from benzo withdrawal and felt like I'm in hell with opioid withdrawal but somehow never get it at all with uppers.

Im about to go to bed but in the morning I will try to find some data on the dopamine activity with IV heroin vs IV cocaine. I'm curious about this. Hopefully somebody will already know and enlighten us before I look into this.

You could if you hot rail it.
vaporise cocaine alone? nah. it would need to be converted to crack or freebase or you'd potentially lose between 60-90% of your active ingredient vaporising plain cocaine

You're right.
You could tell your friend to punch your nose and then take a couple lines:) I'm sure the burst veins will help to get the coke into the blood much faster:)

There's only one real RINGER, and that is from the administration of intravenous cocaine 250mg, holy fucking shit. I shot up, 5 seconds passed, i could taste the shit in my mouth, Threw up a lil blood, walked out from the bathroom and oh my god i heard like a boeing 707 was passing by my ears, i went DEAF for 1 min. i couldn't hear myself. Only this distorted metallic train/plane sound and the euphoria was from another world. Holy shit i've only felt that twice in my whole life and those 2 times were enough. Wouldn't wanna do that again, I almost od'ed that time.