• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can you drop molly into water to help separate fillers?

Achilles90

Greenlighter
Hello all. I read some guy's blog today and he said that he uses an old trick of dropping molly/E into a water bottle and then only drinking the top 80%.

His rational is that mdma is water soluble and that anything used to fill it (i.e.- bath salts or meth) would linger at the bottom and could be essentially filtered.

Any truth to this?

Other than a dance safe test kit, are there any street tricks to helping reduce risk?

Idk how sound that technique is really. What's wrong with just using the test kits? They're pretty reliable.

Hello all. I read some guy's blog today and he said that he uses an old trick of dropping molly/E into a water bottle and then only drinking the top 80%.

His rational is that mdma is water soluble and that anything used to fill it (i.e.- bath salts or meth) would linger at the bottom and could be essentially filtered.

Any truth to this?

Other than a dance safe test kit, are there any street tricks to helping reduce risk?

NO! There is no truth to this regarding bath salts or meth.

It seems your friend is confused regarding fillers/binders (non-active stuff used to help a pill bind or to make more volume) vs adulterants - active drugs that are not what the substance is marketed as.

While insoluble binders/fillers like micro-crystalline cellulose (binder) or talc (filler) will look like goop/particles at the bottom;

water soluble chemicals like bath salts, MDMA, caffeine, and METH will dissolve -- and be present in every single drop of water

EDIT: saw it was a blogger -- please post the site so we know who doesn't know WTF he is talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with using the testing kits at all. I totally advocate it in fact. That said, I was just seeing if there were any other neat ways to protect myself.

Shu - he's just a blogger who went on a rant about his nye experience in New York and how he got caught etc. I noted his filter idea and just couldn't believe it to be true and wanted to ask you lovely folks ????

Lol ! There is a method to remove fillers that is fairly easy . I did it a few times just to experiment with it . It was posted on here years ago . Look for posts by lejunk .