• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can we get a CBD sticky thread for Cannabis Discussion?

@S-Dog Everything you say is true. A function of this board is harm reduction. I have no problem with making/allowing stickies for the type of information you state. At the least I would want a warning at the top of any stickied thread that these are non characterized chemical compounds and that there are no jurisdictions where they are formally legal.

Tom

sounds fair to me

I think the point is that nothing is stopping posters from making dedicated threads on these subjects for us all to discuss, but stickying them is another matter entirely, we try to limit stickys to the bare necessities as they have a tendency to clog up forums and such.

I think actually what we really need is a large cannabinoids sticky ,however subject to research and testing it will always change which would require constant updating

could be good for info purposes but i agree on not cluttering the place up with lots of stickys also

I think actually what we really need is a large cannabinoids sticky ,however subject to research and testing it will always change which would require constant updating

could be good for info purposes but i agree on not cluttering the place up with lots of stickys also
I think this is the best way to go about it. Since you guys don't have an "archive" or directory here (one could be made if we found it necessary), the best way to go about would be to sticky a post that links to all megathreads concerning various cannabinoids. This would also include merging all threads on various cannabinoids in order to create the various megathreads.

Sam if you want to take this on as a project it would be a worthwhile use of your time as a moderator here imo. It's a bit of an undertaking but I have done similar in other forums and it is a great use of your time.

Ok guys, per your suggestions I have created a CD cannabinoids sticky, where you will find links to the various megathreads about certain cannabinoids.

CD mods feel free to take over from here make megathreads for any other cannabinoids that we have discussed here and link them from the index. This should be a good resource for everyone.

i have started with d8 and CBD, but there are obviously others we can make megathreads out of, say thc-o for example I know there's a few threads on that.

you know what I mean
bro you couldnt hit a nerve with me
not many can anymore but ya know i got da love for petes sake... 😁 but at some point conflict became a non sequirter. hope it stays that way.
kinda gettin some laughs here and there and tryin to feed into it a little. it has been a little dark but the light is back although partly cloudy... i'll take that, yes?
peace bro
VJMrrqP.png