• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can we get a CBD sticky thread for Cannabis Discussion?

Darksidesam

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Hi guys, im an older member

These days i dont go to raves or get stoned out my brains round friends. Im just moderately consuming THC here and there and mainly use CBD products
I would like to see a CBD sticky with a definitive short conclusive opening post with some F.A.Q's at the bottom of the first post for quick access and education.

CBD in my opinion comes under harm reduction for cannabis use, if you use enough CBD it really helps change the safety aspect of cannabis for people who abuse it and end up temporarily mentally ill.
I began reading up on CBD about 8 years ago and im pleased to see it more and more available and researched as time goes on. When you search 'CBD' on bluelight, nothing comes up i guess its because its too short being only 3 letters , so perhaps title the sticky CBD Cannabidiol Mega thread or something

honestly, there should probably be a dedicated thread for each of the weird cannabinoids like CBD, Delta 8, Delta 10, THC-O, etc.

If you've got ideas, feel free to write something up, and as long as it's worthwhile and informative I'm sure the mods of this forum would consider stickying it 🤟

while i do agree as im interested in many cannabinoids , THC and CBD are the main 2 that everyone knows of and have had the most documented research on

I have knowledge but im not sure if 100% of what ive learned along the way is correct but i understand its mechanism and actions,
lets see if anyone else chimes in first

Consider writing it up and making the initial post about what the thread is intended to be in general and letting later posts proceed to areas your not initially completely confident with.

We need to open threads about cannabinoids as required. As soon as there are quality publications on the subject, then we should open new threads. I don't see the point of just taking CBD every day. It is a medication prescribed by doctors to reduce physical pain and get rid of insomnia and stress. It's not really all effects, but I do know that CBD is even prescribed to dogs. You can research this material if you have a furry friend https://www.rentonreporter.com/national-marketplace/10-best-cbd-oil-for-dogs/. CBD oil looks even better for dogs than it does for people
years ago my dog pulled a muscle in his leg or something and had a very slight limp from it , i researched and saw that in general cbd is much lower dose for dogs and animals alike, so i carefully gave him just a single drop of the oil i use and within 30 mins his leg had stopped spasming from the pain and he went to sleep shortly after , seemed to help him

Hi guys, im an older member

These days i dont go to raves or get stoned out my brains round friends. Im just moderately consuming THC here and there and mainly use CBD products
I would like to see a CBD sticky with a definitive short conclusive opening post with some F.A.Q's at the bottom of the first post for quick access and education.

CBD in my opinion comes under harm reduction for cannabis use, if you use enough CBD it really helps change the safety aspect of cannabis for people who abuse it and end up temporarily mentally ill.
I began reading up on CBD about 8 years ago and im pleased to see it more and more available and researched as time goes on. When you search 'CBD' on bluelight, nothing comes up i guess its because its too short being only 3 letters , so perhaps title the sticky CBD Cannabidiol Mega thread or something
I agree I'm just a normal scunk smoker just buy a ten bag of scunk no fuss but the last few years so many different cbd this cbd that products and items, some even apparently medical and I have heard first hand accounts of how effective they are from friends but I personally know little on the subject because I've just smoked scunk and not been bothered about anything else but I do feel like it's time to look into alternative cannabis stuff for lack of a better word lol, but even weed does get boring and I have still not really tried any of these cbd mix up or thc concentrate and would like to learn more before I do

Ps. I did once try concentrate it was like a black sticky flat Beatle looked similar to heroin but obviously wasn't, anyway I smoked it, my dealer light it for me with a blowtorch(don't know where you at Jordan but you were my best dealer by far) and after I finished everyone got all like ''wow you didn't cough white out or anything" and I just stood there with a nice buzz rushing through me no one believed me when I said I'd never smoked a bong, or anything apart from a spliff just a trivia story on the great adventures of ganjcat the true og blazer😏

true story though Jordan was the best dealer by far he didn't do any loans but he always weighed it infront of u, usually smoke a spliff with you every time,not moan if you buy a 5 bag and just generally was a professional and sound dealer as long as you didn't try to mug him off his house was so chill he would always have the same 2 guys with him who were just as sound they would always be playing fifa or id have a game and smoke a number don't know what happened to him though sadly moved away for some reason I hadn't checked him for a long long time because I didn't live near him anymore and was into harder drugs but when I knocked on what I presumed to still be his frontdoor some old dude answered and told me Jordan moved away I think he said Ireland which made sense because he had a girlfriend and baby girl there but still be was the best man even if you had nothing you could just go chill with him and you would be guaranteed a few passes on the joint dealers like him are so rare nowdays there all either coldblooded calculating greedy bastards or complete and total morons and I'm on about all dealers not just cannabis dealers like Jordan but I think he also sold coke, certainly used it a lot xD

The worst. I been there. Not the best and could be hours late passed the exit ramp 400 miles back or someshit... blowed
I figured wasnt my best at a "future" so got out. its not even tempting anymore as ya go get a plug and it's bunk. :gun:
but in the spirit of thing... it is nice to have forgiving, understanding, knowledgeable and optimally wisdom (which doesnt always come from the elderly but mostimes).
Yeah, I couldn't dealer but am ok with who i associate with these days. Fuck, could not afford to do the time if I did get caught. :reggae: :love:

Oh but on topic:
I see (i think) what it would look like >

Canabanoids
>THC
>CBD
>Terps
>Tricohmes
>D8
>D9
>D10
> etc

And subs under those "type" headings? Am I close cause I just smoked some good bud and ate well and may just be a movie playin in my head.
Peace

honestly, there should probably be a dedicated thread for each of the weird cannabinoids like CBD, Delta 8, Delta 10, THC-O, etc.

CBD surely. I do question having stickies about other Cannabinoids until more is known about their safety profile. Specifically I’m waiting for a peer reviewed published article that will reveal Km’s (activation constants) of these new molecules at CB2 receptors.

Tom

The worst. I been there. Not the best and could be hours late passed the exit ramp 400 miles back or someshit... blowed
I figured wasnt my best at a "future" so got out. its not even tempting anymore as ya go get a plug and it's bunk. :gun:
but in the spirit of thing... it is nice to have forgiving, understanding, knowledgeable and optimally wisdom (which doesnt always come from the elderly but mostimes).
Yeah, I couldn't dealer but am ok with who i associate with these days. Fuck, could not afford to do the time if I did get caught. :reggae: :love:
"ten min away bro" 10 decades later "soz car broke down just round the corner"

Nah bruh u obv got me f ed up wit sombody else
but seriously... i joke besause it is real
i aint no spring chicken im a rooster
😁

Well been on and off all dayish don't look like theirs any trouble in cd tonight goodnight folks have a good one

CBD surely. I do question having stickies about other Cannabinoids until more is known about their safety profile. Specifically I’m waiting for a peer reviewed published article that will reveal Km’s (activation constants) of these new molecules at CB2 receptors.

Tom

I think that's exactly why there needs to be permanent threads for all the various cannabinoids. Specifically because there isn't much known about them yet. There needs to be a dedicated thread that's easy to find and is collecting as much information as possible. Why would you not want that?

I think that's exactly why there needs to be permanent threads for all the various cannabinoids. Specifically because there isn't much known about them yet. There needs to be a dedicated thread that's easy to find and is collecting as much information as possible. Why would you not want that?

I’m not opposed to good, accurate information on any drugs, including these. It definitely would be easy to make sticky threads, and that ^^^^ is the only opposition I’ll give. just very afraid that information that is posted won’t be accurate; certainly not in the scientific sense.

A serious question - where do we draw the line? There are hundreds of synthetic cannabinoids (ab-fubinaca fer instance) that have proven dangerous.

But I’m a bottom of the shoe mod 🇨🇦 If others support this idea I’ll accept it.

Tom

I’m not opposed to good, accurate information on any drugs, including these. It definitely would be easy to make sticky threads, and that ^^^^ is the only opposition I’ll give. just very afraid that information that is posted won’t be accurate; certainly not in the scientific sense.

A serious question - where do we draw the line? There are hundreds of synthetic cannabinoids (ab-fubinaca fer instance) that have proven dangerous.

But I’m a bottom of the shoe mod 🇨🇦 If others support this idea I’ll accept it.

Tom

I do understand and I agree to an extent. THC-0 just popped up in my local smoke shop. That stuff freaks me out for a multitude of reasons and i've asked the same question. Where do we draw the line?

But Not having a dedicated place to discuss all these new drugs popping up will only make the confusion about them worse. There will definitely be bad and misleading information. there always is and there always will be. But I think the need for proper discussion about these things outweighs that danger.

Is this forum about harm reduction or not? Delta-8 is being sold in gas stations across the country with little to no regulation. It's cheap, publicly available and we know fuck all about it. Seems to me, the least that could be done is have a dedicated thread to discuss it. Same goes for all the other cannabinoids. And honestly, the same can also be said about kratom but I digress

@S-Dog Everything you say is true. A function of this board is harm reduction. I have no problem with making/allowing stickies for the type of information you state. At the least I would want a warning at the top of any stickied thread that these are non characterized chemical compounds and that there are no jurisdictions where they are formally legal.

Tom