• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can u od on one gram of mdma over 6 hours?

It's extremely unlikely, extremely extremely unlike. The LD50 of MDMA is around 6-7g. It's not an advisable thing to do, you're increasing the likelyhood of the negative effects. It's also a massive waste of MD, I can tell you from heavy experience - after about half a g you just end up feeling liek you're taking speed. You end up feeling like a crackhead, it aint nice.

Remembering they get the LD50/50 from killing rats.. not people.

But no you'll live :p

Depends what you define as overdosing... Overheating on that sort of dose is probably possible if you don't drink any water and exercise really hard. Death from just the drug is very, very unlikely though.

You'll most likely be alright. I wouldn't advise doing it though, the higher the dose the more unpleasant effects you'll end up getting and the longer it'll take for the after effects to fade away. Also if you have some sort of underlying neuro disorder it could make things worse. The first time my friend took MDMA he was drunk and had no idea what to do with MDMA, so he decided to take everything he had just bought in one go (which was 400mg). He was also epileptic and spent the next two hours freaking out thinking he was about to get a seizure. After those initial two hours he calmed down a bit and walked around the house party with his jaw glued together having a good time...

No you will not OD if it is really mdma.

Side note: You just wasted 800mg of mdma.

Yeah ur right. After the initial bit it really changes the drugs properties. Not near as good as the initial dose