• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can the partially melted heroin be extracted off the foil

Btw I think it stopped running because their are tiny holes in the foil? Which expains why the smoke wasn't as concentrated if i could extract this and put it in a spliff on the way to college i would be very happy that line is my first ever proper line by the way my tolerance must be huge cus all it did was make me slightly more energised and relaxed but im still wasting a lot if i had all the possible hits from this which i did not im sure it would of got me high i might go again with a fresh pile its starting to stink my room out like fuck

You don't want to use foil that's all crinkled like that. The heroin won't run properly, won't heat evenly, and often times there are tiny holes in used shit foil like that which are bad because then the heroin will just burn instead of vaporize.

Use of brand new piece of foil next time with no folds, no crinkles, nothing but smooth beautiful delicious foil.

You can probably just scrape the remaining heroin off? Or try to dissolve it in a tiny amount of some liquid then evaporate the liquid? Which liquid you need to use would depend on what form of heroin you have (salt or freebase). But if it just a tiny amount of heroin then it's probably not worth the hassle?

Ye I agree, you shouldn’t be using foil like that.
Also there seems to be hardly any heroin.
Fresh smooth foil and put a whole ten bag on it.
You say that’s the first ever proper line. It’s not mate, it’s not a line at all. It’s just frazzled

You won't be able to retrive that mate, it's fucked. You need to read and learn the tips given to you in your "Heroin - inhaling heroin, when to inhale and exhale' thread.

I could run gear better than that after being awake on MDPV / a-PVP for a week.

Pete you really aint cut out for the life your about to get into so walk away while you can.
You're gonna get eaten up & spat out by some shady "road mans" or other addicts real quickly.

The gear sure isn't anything like that DOC you like so much, you are going down a dark path & gonna have to pay back every lovley gouge etc 10 fold over when you get your first rattle, take my word for that.

that's how you learn though. countless times people took piss out of me when i first started, i've learnt though. made me not trust anyone and now i'm carefull who i deal with and always carry a 2ml with a green end now for people that want to try and take me for a dick.

Pete you really aint cut out for the life your about to get into so walk away while you can.
You're gonna get eaten up & spat out by some shady "road mans" or other addicts real quickly.

The gear sure isn't anything like that DOC you like so much, you are going down a dark path & gonna have to pay back every lovley gouge etc 10 fold over when you get your first rattle, take my word for that.
No one is cut out for the life. You weren’t and I wasn’t. You just adapt to the circumstances.

that's how you learn though. countless times people took piss out of me when i first started, i've learnt though. made me not trust anyone and now i'm carefull who i deal with and always carry a 2ml with a green end now for people that want to try and take me for a dick.

lol

A old friend who ripped me off used to do that, he would keep a dirty 2ml in his pocket backloaded from his last crank incase someone tried to rob him.
I take it your UK based?

This in a nutshell. Don't mess around with that you'll regret it stick to what you know pete that is a nightmare compared to what your on. It's a slippery slope. Don't go down that path

lol

A old friend who ripped me off used to do that, he would keep a dirty 2ml in his pocket backloaded from his last crank incase someone tried to rob him.
I take it your UK based?
comment on my thread one more time

and i will get a restraining order

No one is cut out for the life. You weren’t and I wasn’t. You just adapt to the circumstances.
Hes trying to derail it dont pay him any notice hes done it to all my threads little creep i swear some people..

You won't be able to retrive that mate, it's fucked. You need to read and learn the tips given to you in your "Heroin - inhaling heroin, when to inhale and exhale' thread.
yes thanks mate thats why im asking im doing tiny bits not enough to get high just to stay well i have the technique down now I can confidently do it

You don't want to use foil that's all crinkled like that. The heroin won't run properly, won't heat evenly, and often times there are tiny holes in used shit foil like that which are bad because then the heroin will just burn instead of vaporize.

Use of brand new piece of foil next time with no folds, no crinkles, nothing but smooth beautiful delicious foil.

You can probably just scrape the remaining heroin off? Or try to dissolve it in a tiny amount of some liquid then evaporate the liquid? Which liquid you need to use would depend on what form of heroin you have (salt or freebase). But if it just a tiny amount of heroin then it's probably not worth the hassle?
thankyou this was very helpful and life saving

This in a nutshell. Don't mess around with that you'll redress it stick to what you know pete that is a nightmare compared to what your on. It's a slippery slope. Don't go down that p
Zoplicodpne and jungo fuck of derailing all my threads you keep doing it on evwry single one keep doing it you will be fucking sorry i swear
I'm trying to help you mate but if you want to fuck your life up go ahead junkie bastard

And your GP should make you rattle by taking you off your prescription codeine. Get a grip before you end up dead