• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants can ssris block cocaine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
title says
ive had no cravings for it even when i been shared some i ticked 3 points o crack and wish i didnt now it tasted like it i felt a buzz off it but under 3points gone within the hour
crack is wack man
glad i ant got no more moneyr but still
my mate is wired gone paranoid i js t here likemer was alrite
have taken half a gram of speed, he has injected two grams the guys a fucking idiot half a tube under tonge got me buzzin
i neeed to moe house i onl touch uppees wen offered i like a bit of speed if i got opiates for comedown
but depends on speed the stuff got today was bangin felt clean last stuff i had felt like shooting myself in head satthere felt frozent was wet stuff and that full of impurities

i takin citalopram ten mg.

Why are you typing like you have a British accent. You brits suck at typing shit. Stop bringing you're accent in the keyboard.
You're mate sounds like he had a good speed run. You on the other hand sounds like you secretly want to get high.

Well, I only did coke 13 times back in college but I was on 40mgs of Prozac at the time and I can tell you that if it did block any of the coke then I'm glad cause I got super spun every time I did it and never would have wanted to get higher, so I tend to doubt that for me it blocked any of it.

Out of all the drugs I've done in my life coke is the only one I have zero interest in doing again and plan on never doing it again.

The only way I could imagine myself slipping up would be if I was SUPER drunk and offered it, most likely for free, and gave in when my inhibitions were low.

The only way it ever felt remotely good for me was if I was already drunk and even then that stuff is just TOO...well..TOO ''TOO'' if you know what I mean lol.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to take it further and smoke crack or IV.

That stuff feels like a stroke waiting to happen for me.

No thanks.

I do not know who you are talking down about for "British accent" but I am from Croatia. Secondly, I would really like to get high cause I am in buprenorphine withdrawal and would like to get some relief. But then again, that sentence "You on the other hand sounds like you secretly want to get high. " could be true for 90% of bluelighters.

I know what could be your issue - you would like to get high but your serotonin and dopamine receptors are blocked by antipsychotic. I know that feeling all too well - I was forcefully, under the guise of wrong diagnosis, medicated by olanzapine and other older and newer generation antipsychotics for 6 years. That ended 10 years ago, but I remember that stupor and I am sorry you are going through it.

Cheers!!!!!
Yeah I have no dopamine left I wasted it all on Friday . Saturday and Sunday and monday I had gotten just the stimulating effects . Now today I don't feel anything after doing a line of meth. Shit pisses me off because on Friday I felt very euphoric and happy and was sharing my cigarettes with everyone .

sorry was drunk and my keyboard is dodgy plusi can tyoe fast but keyboard misses letters outsometies.

like that

I will check my posts in future.

Cocaine is primarily a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and releaser.

Like amphetamine it can also have mild dose dependent mild serotonin affecting properties but I do mean mild.

In theory I don't believe an SSRI can "block" the action of cocaine at all considering the pharmacological profile of each.

However (and yes I know I keep saying this) if you're still on Seroquel that absolutely will do it. Seroquel is a dopamine antagonist, think of it like naloxone but for stims, that's not really super accurate but it's a close enough analogy to get my point across. It will block stims is the point.