• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can someone roll if they get injections of Haldol once a month?

Speed King

Bluelighter
I know someone who wants to eat MDMA, but they get a Haldol shot once a month. Can they roll at all? If they took a higher dosage, would that overpower the Haldol?

So nobody in the MDMA forum ever experienced something similar to this? ?Can one of you viewers relate

I think you would feel the MDMA, SK as it is primarily a serotonin releaser and Haldol blocks dopamine. Not sure of other interactions but can check if you want.

Effects likely to be somewhat attenuated but still felt. Combination not intrinsically dangerous but presuming that the decanoate is being taken for a good psychiatric reason taking MDMA is questionable at best.

I have to agree with skl. Taking care of psychiatric problems and health problems should come before getting high.

Speed King - thanks my friend for enquiring about this issue for me.

I really do appreciate you taking the time out to post on my behalf.

I'm very glad that I did not opt to take the MDMA in the end. It could have easily caused my mental health to deteriorate with possible disastrous results as I suffer with psychosis.

It would have been a total waste of money if little to no effects would have been felt.

Thank god for Bluelight!

Thank you everybody for your replies :)

Ah, great outcome :) even when the answers may not be what you were hoping you hear, you see the benefits of just a little research :) it's unfortunate, but it is what it is.