• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Can someone help SWIM identify

conair

Greenlighter
Swim purchased ketamine which looked like a powder/small crystals
Swim has taken ketamine before which was before the drought, but it used to look like little balls.
when Swim tested the substance there was some traces of blue but no traces of red indicating Ketamine, the substances then went an off colour Swim s not able to identify.
Swim has taken the EZtest but could not identify, Swim and a friend took the drug but had little/no effects, maybe placebo, swims friend has an extremely low tolerance.
http://s830.photobucket.com/user/connor19941994/library/Test
Thank you in advance :)

Test

Welcome to Bluelight :)
Sorry, but we don't use swim, because it offers no legal protection and substance identification is not allowed either.
If the test kit didn't help, you could send it to a lab, if there's a lab in your area that offers this kind of testing.

Have you used the test kit against a known sample of ketamine? I would strongly suggest doing that as those colors are not as easily distinguished between as lets say MDMA and methamphetamine on a Marquis. If you have any other reagents I would run a battery of tests on it to see if you can identify some other results that might point to a direct answer.

Otherwise a lab test is in order, I cant really think of any unique ways to test it...