• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can someone help me with identifying ingredients in tianeptine

TDO90

Bluelighter
Hello, I recently had to order tianeptine from a different vendor since my old vendor can no longer ship to U.S because of the FDA. This new vendor states that it's not for human consumption and I guess they're just trying to protect themselves. However, I'm still worried about some of the ingredients mention on bottle. Can someone please take a look? I only take about 25-50 mg of tianeptine few times month and it helps better than regular antidepressants.
Ingredients: Tianeptine sulfate 7-[(3-chloro-6,l-dihydro-6-methyldibenzo[c,f][l,2]thiazepin-l 1- yl)amino]heptanoic acid S,S-dioxide hemisulfate monohydrate
other ingredients: rice powder, silica, magnesium stearate.

Those 'extra' ingredients are only fillers and have no effect.

That said, if it is powder then it weigh differently. That said, sounds like you have it in capsule form.

You take 25 to 50mg only a few times a month? Interesting.

When i take Tianeptine i take 500mg+ at a time but i use it as an opioid, not an antidepressant. I also prefer the sodium salt for obvious reasons.

Those 'extra' ingredients are only fillers and have no effect.

That said, if it is powder then it weigh differently. That said, sounds like you have it in capsule form.

You take 25 to 50mg only a few times a month? Interesting.

When i take Tianeptine i take 500mg+ at a time but i use it as an opioid, not an antidepressant. I also prefer the sodium salt for obvious reasons.
Thanks for the reply. I guess those chemicals in the ingredients is what the tianeptine is made of. I only take it few times a months because I build tolerance really fast and I also take kratom and nicotine in gum form. Of course nothing comes close to Tramadol and that medication gets rid of my depression and anxiety completely and without any side effects. Too bad doctors will not prescribe it any longer.

yeah this whole part:

Tianeptine sulfate 7-[(3-chloro-6,l-dihydro-6-methyldibenzo[c,f][l,2]thiazepin-l 1- yl)amino]heptanoic acid S,S-dioxide hemisulfate monohydrate

Is just the same as saying "tianeptine sulphate"

rice powder, silica, magnesium stearate

Oh i thought you were referring to this by ingredients.

Yes, the other "ingredients" is simple the full name of the compound.

Thanks everyone :D Funny thing is the capsules that I got few new vendor are much bigger and the powder tastes different but no side effects. I guess it all depends on the quality 😸