• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Can someone help me out real quick>>> compounded roxy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

questions420

Greenlighter
hello.

im mike im a new member. i have severe back problems and am prescribed oxycodone 10/325 my friends wife was a junkie. recently died. she used to shoot up heroine and whatever else. well we were out drinking the other night at the end of the night he said hey man i know ur backs fucked up well i was cleaning out the house and found this. THIS WILL HELP U so i did some research bc i dont want to die and found null...

anyone know anything about this ?.

cAN I TAKE IT'?

If you have severe back problems then go to the doctor and find out why. You could take the oxy and further exacerbate the problem, causing worse injury while under the painkilling effects of the oxy. What happens when you run out? Heroin? THis is how too many people started with heroin addiction. Go the medical route and do you and your health a favor. Drugs only kill the pain, they don't cure it, and whatever problem you have may be treatable without taking some dead chicks medication.

i am currently seeing a ortho im scheduled for surgery in about two w:eeks. my questions was what the drug is. its a unmarked blue capsule. very small. her husband told me she took roxys to a pharm and had them "compounded"? is it safe to eat? i have plenty of percocet. i am out of work and it is hard to even do basic stuff around the house. i only have one of these little blue things and i have never and will never try heroine. my doc offered me stronger meds but i dont want to be reliant on them.

I'm under the assumption that you have no strength mg the pill is. It could be too strong for you and end up getting sick. If you have plenty of percocet than why do you need unmarked compounded oxy?

I'm under the assumption that you have no strength mg the pill is. It could be too strong for you and end up getting sick. If you have plenty of percocet than why do you need unmarked compounded oxy?

i never said i needed anything i said this was given to me and id like to know more about it. :!:!:!:!8)

Percocet is freaking oxycodone you twat. It's the same damn drug. Sorry for trying to help you answer a question and keep you safe when you don't even have the brainpower to look up the active ingredient in your percocet.

I assumed it was obvious. It is. You simply have no idea what dosage the compounded oxy is and the dose may be too high.

Are there any more blatantly obvious questions I can answer for you or will this simply produce more abuse. Ffs.

i literally told you i was prescribed oxycodone. you are truly retarded. or drunk. because you are the one asking the dumb questions. yur also probably some old wrinkley dummy with a bald ass head and no wife.

your life is the three l's
left hand
laptop
lotion
LOSING!@@<br><br>

I did roxy's for a long time prior to heroin. There are the M's, the A's, the K's V's… K's the newest. Most little blues are 30 mg, round non capsules. Green's 15mg.
Some medications off the black market are unmarked, but I wouldn't take anything without a number on it. If they were compounded and put in a capsule with a buffer they might not be as strong, but without a buffer probably a lot stronger than those little one's you are prescribed.
Bottom line, do not take one of those pills. It could be 3-5 times stronger than what you take.

BTW, I don't understand why they are compounded. I used to just cut them up myself… why take them into a pharm?

Compounded is a term used for drugs made in a compounding pharmacy on site for when one can't take the generic version for some reason (allergies, price, whatever). She didn't take in anything; her roxys were made or "compounded" in the pharmacy by adding the precise amount of oxycodone to a gel cap. Since you use the word 'roxy' it would seem that the dosage would be 30mg. But there's no real way to know what substance and what dose is in that capsule with your vague description. Also, most people are fucking retarded when describing drugs they have no idea about so don't take your friend's word as fact. Proceed at your own risk.

Question420 you talk like that to me and I'll make those back problems worse than you could ever imagine. Don't get cocky and catch attitude with people that are trying to help you; more than help, more like save your life!! On top of that, putting the person down by pretty much calling them a loser? I think you need to take you're own procreation advice bud. This world doesn't need more assholes like you. As matter of fact, kindly do not post on these forums again if that's the way you're gonna talk to people that are trying to help you. Everything everyone told you so far is all you need to know. Find out the dose of the roxy, then total up the amount of Percocet it would take to reach that level of mg, then bam you have your answer. You can't find a way to figure out the amount of mg in you're specially made pill? Then what makes you think we are going to be able to give you any sound advice at all.

And yes, that first sentence was a threat! I have no patience for people like you that ask for help on this forum, then for some reason catch an attitude when the advice that was given wasn't what you thought you wanted to hear. Have a nice day! Be safe with pills of unknown strength!! And btw it sounds like you're already "reliant" on pain medication, so why not take your doctors suggestion to help your pain? Because you don't wanna be a junky? Sorry to break it to you pal but I would put money on the fact that you couldn't live without those pills you're taking, which ummmm actually makes you a drug addict soooo... Yea. I win.

Last edited:
Closed. We're not here to speculate things drug id with you. Welcome to BL. Be safe and well and don't be afraid to read the rest of the forums and their rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.