• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can someone help me out here quick Thanks

Nickyd33

Greenlighter
What’s up y’all. I currently take a bunch of oxy 30mgs. I take 4 at once when I wake up and then can take 4 again by lunch . I’m just wondering is there a way to make it stretch more ? Like maybe snorting two instead will it work still like that ?

What’s up y’all. I currently take a bunch of oxy 30mgs. I take 4 at once when I wake up and then can take 4 again by lunch . I’m just wondering is there a way to make it stretch more ? Like maybe snorting two instead will it work still like that ?
Snorting them will hit faster, but have a shorter duration of action.

You could try Cimetidine (Tagamet in the US. Only Ranitidine ( Zantac..) available here in the UK), White Grapefruit Juice, or another potentiator that extends the duration of action... Omeprazole/Esomeprazole could also have an effect on duration of action/half life
Pregabalin, Gabapentin, Benzodiazepines, Carisoprodol etc.. All potentiate greatly, and also increase risk of OD greatly.. but I have no idea if they increase the duration...

The 1st generation antihistamines also have an impact on the effects/metabolism of Oxycodone. Not sure how much though.. Although I've heard that Hydroxyzine is used in medical setting as a potentiator. Promethazine, Diphenhydramine, Doxylamine are also known potentiators.. Again, I'm not sure how much they prolong the duration of the Oxy, although they can add to the sedation..

If you do go down this route: Be careful - you may need less than your normal dose when using some potentiators: As some of them will not only increase the amount of time the drug stays in your system - but also actually increase the level of Oxy/>insert Opiate< in your blood. Increasing the risk of OD.

Ideally you should try and take the potentiators around 1 hour before consumption of Oxy. I am aware that you have a decent tolerance, but it's always best to err on the side of cation when using potentiators. Especially if it's your first time.

Good luck ;)

Last edited:
Snorting them will hit faster, but have a shorter duration of action.

You could try Cimetidine (Tagamet in the US. Only Ranitidine ( Zantac..) available here in the UK), White Grapefruit Juice, or another potentiator that extends the duration of action... Omeprazole/Esomeprazole could also have an effect on duration of action/half life
Pregabalin, Gabapentin, Benzodiazepines, Carisoprodol etc.. All potentiate greatly, and also increase risk of OD greatly.. but I have no idea if they increase the duration...

The 1st generation antihistamines also have an impact on the effects/metabolism of Oxycodone. Not sure how much though.. Although I've heard that Hydroxyzine is used in medical setting as a potentiator. Promethazine, Diphenhydramine, Doxylamine are also known potentiators.. Again, I'm not sure how much they prolong the duration of the Oxy, although they can add to the sedation..

If you do go down this route: Be careful - you may need less than your normal dose when using some potentiators: As some of them will not only increase the amount of time the drug stays in your system - but also actually increase the level of Oxy/>insert Opiate< in your blood. Increasing the risk of OD.

Ideally you should try and take the potentiators around 1 hour before consumption of Oxy. I am aware that you have a decent tolerance, but it's always best to err on the side of cation when using potentiators. Especially if it's your first time.

Good luck ;)
Hey thanks ! A lot ! Yea a decent tolerance for sure !!!

The shorter duration of action is a manifestation of tolerance, but I suppose taking three when you wake up, two at mid-morning, and three at lunch along with the suggestions about cimetidine could very well be helpful. Otherwise, one would have to have some rather arcane talents such as multiplying loaves and fishes and/or a firm grasp of organic chemistry amongst other things . .. So with the tolerance, if you are on the oxy train for the long haul, dextromethorphan, proglumide and the like can deal with tolerance . . .

Last edited: