• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ASAP! (drug combo)

TheCount420

Greenlighter
Alright so here is the deal.. i may have a slight problem with sustances (pretty much all of them) but espically heroin and crack iv. Lately i have been confinde to my house, tether, for parole. I dont want to use those substances anymore since they have destroyed my life, i still have a few reservations tho.

I'm prescribed 16mg suboxone daily, 1800 gabapentin, and 100mg zoloft. So the subs I do maybe 1mg in the morning and one at night and thats it.

Today i did 1mg of sub (2x today)
2400mg gabapentin hours ago
100mg zoloft. (Thats normal everyday) but then today in
addition i used...
350mg of ultram
2mg of xanax recently (which has been years since ive taken)
-I feel alright, but you guys im guessing know how zannies are
So now im waiting on someome to bring by a pack of boy and
a pack of girl. Just a little.. probably 3 shots total if i do them
seperately.
SO i say all that, to say this, does this sound reasonably safe?
The last thing i want is to wake up in an ambulance and have my PO find out and to devestate my parents once again...
I'm coming up on 90 days clean of no boy and girl and am doing better in life then anytime that i can remember. But yes i have used my subs, my trams, drank 4 beers, and more gabapentin then i should and was also sniffing my welbutrin for about a month, but have quit that. Im far from perfect, no one knows but me about this, i go to meetings as well, outpatient... Sorry thats all irrelevant, just justifying my actions.
SO PLEASE guys and girls is this safe for me to mix? It started about 10 hours ago with the first pills and then throughout the day. The bar would be about 2 hours before the boy/girl..
Thoughts opinions? Would love to get some feedback!! It may be here within the hour so im hoping i can get some feedback before.. thanks guys!

If you taken sub, even 1mg you shouldn't do the dope, precipitated w/d n that

no, it's the other way around - dope is "safe" after bupe because it doeesn't cause precipitated withdrawal. it's taking the subs after dope you have to be careful of.
as for the other stuff i'm not familiar enough with gabapentin to know about combos, but mixing zoloft with anything seems to make the drug unpredictable.
it's probably not the sort of thing you should regularly take in combos with lots of other drugs, but i don't know about the specific combo.

when in doubt, i'd err on the side of caution though. play safe!

Thanks for the quick feedback! In the past i have to wait forever to get a reply. I should be alright, but the zoloft does sketch me out and the ultram since it is partly an antidepressent as well. And the whole seizure thing. Also the subs are complety fine as you said, as long as theyre done before tge opiate. In my past using days i have injected 16mg of subutext and then ended up getting some money a few hours later and i still didnt feel too good so i got some boy 4 hrs later and still felt it, just a slightly less intense rush. Never understood the people online who say you have to wait 24+ hours to feel it again. Thats crazy

Im just sketched out because the last time i did boy. Literally dust at the bottom of the cap, i fell out and was found 8 hrs later foaming from the mouth and was in the hospital for 5 days. Almost had to go on life support and they were worried i might have brain damage from not enough oxygen. I came to after the max dose of narcan finally. I couldnt believe it i tried to be so safe too. PLEASE heroin users be careful.
Ps. When they took my blood there were no opiates in my system. I believe fetynal and carefetynal dont show up.
Sorry long post.. the worst part was i just got out of jail after over 9 months 3 days before this happened. My family finally thought i was going to do good too. And i was on parole from my previous case still from before all that jail time. This isnt easy, but it really is at the same time....